Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, canito said:

ilona always was free spirited she was always naked from the first time she was here just like irma is always naked if anything they are probably opening up polya to be free spirited as well.better yet opening her up to nudity.

When Polya gets out of the shower now -- she doesn't cover anything up anymore.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Didnt see that great chemistry between Rita and Vika canito,they talked ok,somethimes Did exercises togheter,they Did gone Out a few times,but far far from llona and Irma chemistry and not better then polya and Irma or llona chemistry.But gess opinions vary.

thats what i ment ze knowone will have the chemistry like irma and ilona or irma and anna or k&k but they did get along great rita never showered with any girl until she met vika.

3 minutes ago, canito said:

thats what i ment ze knowone will have the chemistry like irma and ilona or irma and anna or k&k but they did get along great rita never showered with any girl until she met vika.

Gess you have some reason canito,the fact i didnt like both problably makes me feel that way.But they had an ok chemistry.I just feeled no emotion between Rita and Vika,no feelings..but its normal that for exemple people that like any of them think they get along nice.Again think we both right,just diferent views of things.

• Upvote 1

Hehe llona in the house and the house its getting hot hot again hehe..both girls have some thing put in their nipples..laughts and laughts..never tought i would like llona..specialy seing her with Irma..Nice combo.

Irma your tits look perfect as they are --- those things do nothing for you, but they are your tits. -- That's jus an opinion --- and we know what they say about opinions lol. --- Not a criticism either.

• Upvote 1

ze i dont judge the girls by nudity or masturbation like alot of people do.i like them for there personality.im going to be honest with you i always liked kami and everyone here thats knows me well knows that.and as well as buns of steele when kami came the first time i fell in love with her personality.when she came back the second time and kristy came the cams were on maintance when i saw kristy,kami and nora drinking wine at the table i knew kami and kristy would get along great.to make this short i judge the girls by there personality and how they interact with eachother.

5 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I can't believe you guys. You did't notice that Irma went and got her kitty wax

She showed it to Ilona when she came home when she went downstairs .. I'm ON :-)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

She showed it to Ilona when she came home when she went downstairs .. I'm ON :-)

And in the bathroom she was bending over and checking out her arsehole in the mirror, smooth as silk!