Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 hours ago, Bonnie said:

I hope Adele don't ever show up and i hope what we see out of Irma is just a phase she going through and she going to be with us another 30 day. Has any one been watching kamila. She been packing some thing up not for vacation but like moving. Could this be a very slow move and she going to still be there a few month. Yesterday and most of the day she been totally nude and give us some nice pussy shots. She never ever done any thing like this so is this a sign she leaving or is see trying to show RLC a different side of her so she can stay.

What diferent side..just westerday seen her doing the usual bate tease..she does it all the time..for some reason she thinks she its better than the rest so dont have to do nothing...i sinsere like her..but its time for both girls leave and new and problably more exciting and open girls to take care of the apartment.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

the atmosphere in the appart is actually become very good, thanks to the girls here... RLC must to think about that... It is so difficult to have an harmony. It is not one girl, but the harmony between all girls in the appart. Now the girls are in harmony between them.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Hi all, I've been at a beer festival today so now I'm drunk but I have some points to make

1 - Adele won't be coming back, she is only in Barca for 3 weeks total so only has 2 weeks more, no chance of joining the apartment

2 - "Emperor" (meaning Kiko or Nora) is pronounced Ilona - LOL!

3 - I still do not believe that the girls have the power to make the apartment go under maintenance. They probably receive a phonecall before it goes under just to advise them, and to let them know that someone is coming to visit them, but when people say they can turn off the cameras by flicking a switch - no way!  

4- I would like to have a threesome with Irma and Danaya

5 - I love you Irma!

Thanks for reading

Great post Ben hehe

2 minutes ago, HomerSimpson. said:

the atmosphere in the appart is actually become very good, thanks to the girls here... RLC must to think about that... It is so difficult to have an harmony. It is not one girl, but the harmony between all girls in the appart. Now the girls are in harmony between them.

By the time they get in full sync.  It will be time for them to get on a flight and head back home.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

if they were to bring back adele, they might as well bring back vika & fidel- and watch this aprtment's rating plunge

Indeed..but somethimes its like rlc doesnt want to see the things going fine..só an Adele or an Vika would be an greta choise to destroy any harmony the barça apart have..

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, ze81 said:

Indeed..but somethimes its like rlc doesnt want to see the things going fine..só an Adele or an Vika would be an greta choise to destroy any harmony the barça apart have..

well put Ze

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

ADELE, RITA and LAYLA are the next tenants, also have heard that Sara and White is coming back :biggrin:

stirring the pot I see Thes:biggrin:

il y a une heure, Benfold a dit :

Hi all, I've been at a beer festival today so now I'm drunk but I have some points to make

1 - Adele won't be coming back, she is only in Barca for 3 weeks total so only has 2 weeks more, no chance of joining the apartment

2 - "Emperor" (meaning Kiko or Nora) is pronounced Ilona - LOL!

3 - I still do not believe that the girls have the power to make the apartment go under maintenance. They probably receive a phonecall before it goes under just to advise them, and to let them know that someone is coming to visit them, but when people say they can turn off the cameras by flicking a switch - no way!  

4- I would like to have a threesome with Irma and Danaya

5 - I love you Irma!

Thanks for reading

lol benfold :biggrin: i'm not drunk but i totally agree with you about the point 4 :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67

Is it possible that Ilona is waiting for Irma to finish her workout, still has tassels on- hhhmmmmmmmmmmm