Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, ze81 said:

Hehe..i wouldnt mind if i had to just watch be show..but most problably i would give an hand to the girls at least lol

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Let me say this one more time ELISA will never come back to RLC, she hated her experience in Barcelona :sad: sorry to be the bearer of bad news for all the Elisa fantasies.

Maybe she will be one of the replacements for K&K. ... :) .... This would be fun.

BTW, I think, she would have had more fun when RLC would not have put her together with Rita and Vika. :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

Yes of course she did Robert, she always goes out on the weekends, you will have to wait up until 4 or 5 in the morning for her to get home, and then she will go straight to bed as always.:huh:

Thanks but I won't wait.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Thanks but I won't wait.

That makes two of us, as Polya is just plain ass boring. Fake lips and all, kind reminds me of Jenny with the botox lips, and never anything more than a shower with her back to viewers most of the time. She sure is not like Irma and Ilona, but I guess you have to take the good with the bad.