Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I was hoping that might happen tonight. Because I don't see anything durning the week.frustrated-smiley-emoticon.gif  But I'm happy with what I've seen today.play-toy-smiley-emoticon.gif

I am to, and hey- tomorrow is another day DES hahaha

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, purplewrap said:

isn't the issue here that Irma's vaginal infection still persists?  I can certainly understand why she doesn't want to get too intimate with another girl just at this moment in time.

once cleared I think we'll see a lot more as long as there is a genuine attraction there.

I have one question and one question only........how in the hell do you know that Irma has a vaginal infection?    Is it because you may have seen her do something that lead you to believe this or is it because someone told you this?   I'm just curious why you think she has a vaginal infection!

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

The good about polya its even without being as open etc as the others she still enters the games,and participate in things with them,she doesnt stay apart neither closed almost always in bedroom..só gess she would get along just fine with Monica or other.The fact she doesnt think its better than any other girl its one of the keys..very diferent from for exemple an Adele.

She may be different from an Adele who in what I read is just like Polya.  My point is they are one in the same type of personalities.   Adele played the......we need to do something to hold their interest card, over and over and over again.   Polya is the exact same way!

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have one question and one question only........how in the hell do you know that Irma has a vaginal infection?    Is it because you may have seen her do something that lead you to believe this or is it because someone told you this?   I'm just curious why you think she has a vaginal infection!

Harley someone saw her insert something before bed a couple times then wear panties for the night. Don't know if that means anything but i guess that's where the infection thing came from.

From everything I have read about the actions of Ilona and Irma tonight leads me to say this, speculatively I think that what may have happened today was that Ilona and Irma went on assignment by the goddess.    One of them agreed with the situation and one did not.    I'm not a believer that these girls go to the beach as often as the rest of you believe they do.   I believe the beach is just a good cover for them to go out and do other things that they might not necessarily want any of you to know.   I have seen one time when they brought a blanket or something like that to supposedly lay out on back from the beach and took it to the balcony for some reason.....couldn't see what they had done with it once they went to the balcony cuz I'm not a member, but from what I seen when they pulled it out of their bag was that there is no way that had been to the beach.   I live by a beach and have been there quite a few times and any blanket/cover that went to the beach would have showed significant signs of such and the blanket/cover that I had seen them pull out did not show any signs of such.   All this is my own personal observations of what I had seen until they went out the door to the balcony.

Just my observation from one time I seen them come back from the "supposed" beach visit!

13 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Harley someone saw her insert something before bed a couple times then wear panties for the night. Don't know if that means anything but i guess that's where the infection thing came from.

Let me say this and then I will give it a rest.   Did someone actually see her insert it into the honey pot or could she have possibly inserted it into the other orifice?   I'm just looking for actual facts here and not that one of the girls inserted something somewhere because of such and such.   I'm just trying to understand!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let me say this and then I will give it a rest.   Did someone actually see her insert it into the honey pot or could she have possibly inserted it into the other orifice?   I'm just looking for actual facts here and not that one of the girls inserted something somewhere because of such and such.   I'm just trying to understand!

That I don't know. I just remember reading it. For all we know it could have been one of those morning after type things.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

She likely didn't clean her toy good enough between uses.  Likely picked up a UTI.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

I hear what you are saying Des and I know how it works with what people say they had seen.   I'm just trying to understand more and speculate less!   I mean....everyone on this forum that has known me from what I post, knows that I am/was one of the biggest speculators on this forum that there was.   I honestly don't feel that I have much time left on this fucked up planet and I'm just trying to make some things right!   I know there are enough people that spend the amount of time on RLC watching these girls that I used to and now I am just looking for cold hard facts and not speculations.   I hope you understand!

• Upvote 2