Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

9 hours ago, corboblanc said:

juste une question sur le "tchat" en directe sur cc!! depuis les vacances de euromike, je ne vois plus personne sur le tchat, alors que c'était un endroit plein de vie de camcaps!!! que ce passe t-il?? plus personne en direct?

Dont understand all you said but..without such dude this chat was been a lot more educated and better level..few bad things was called,the respect was been nice,and we all still debate,talk and changed ideias as always..with that dude the disrespects and no respect for other opinions will comeback..sadly.At least we all showed that this forum have better level without some in were.Glad for that.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well..doesnt make a lot of sense..Irma arrives home and llona that had the bedroom door open..closes it..Glad that Irma took iniciative and enter llona bedroom to try to stay good again,they truly seem good friends,so hope all get fix for the better.Just Glad they are on llona bed talking and laughting.Let the good vibe comeback!

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Well Harley - a few times now I've seen her insert some "tablets" into her vagina. I can't for the life of me understand why a girl would do that unless it is to treat something.  Also, a week or so ago, she put a pad in her panties after inserting the tablet(s).  I happened to be online one of the mornings when she removed her pad, she inspected it and just shrugged her shoulder (a video of this was also available).  She put a pad on a number of nights - enough times that some people thought she was on her period again.

In addition, it looks to me that she uses a special wash solution (in that large white bottle) when she wash down below.  Frequent washes could also be interpreted as wanting to a) help treatment and b) stay fresh.

I understand PW.   It could be for any number of reasons.

Hello ever one  I show what Irma was putting up her pussy to a nurse here at the care center and she said that they could be lubrication ball for sex or medication ball for a infection. Well it nice to see the girls showing nudity again down stair.They had me worry that RLC was trying to stop the nudity in front of the free cam

• Upvote 1

It a shame that Polya don't participate in the massage or body painting or using her toy or full nudity. It would be real nice to have 3 girls in the apt that was on the same page like Irma and Ilona is. And yes Polya does show nudity but she fixes her self where you don't get a good view it like having your back to the camera. Polya remind me of having a car with two flat tires.

• Upvote 2

Hace 2 horas, Bonnie dijo:

Es una pena Que Polya sin PARTICIPAN en el masaje corporal o la pintura o el USO de su juguete o desnudos completos. Seria muy bonito para Tener 3 chicas en el apartamento Que ESTABA en La Misma Página de Como Irma e Ilona es. Y Si Polya sí Muestra la desnudez Pero Ella Se arregla el auto en el Que no Dan una Buena Vista es de Como Tener su espalda a la Cámara. Polya me recuerdan una ONU Tener coche con ruedas pinchadas dos.

Se fue una monja-misionera ( RITA ) y aquí tenemos a su reemplazoesta chica es un estorbo dentro del apartamento, en poco tiempo se a demostrado donde tiene esta chica su " vida real ", y para que utiliza el apartamento?, vamos, un hotel de lujo que le estamos pagando todos los abonados.

• Upvote 1

Well after Rita all girls for me are huge improvments regard nudity and interative with the other girls..so even polya being a lot closed than Irma or llona she looked just wonderful compared to the other...already seen her a lot in livingroom having party with the other girls..seen her taking normal showers..not almost always back to cams like the other..and her bedroom door its open a lot of times..so a lot bet then before..just look at her now..having fun in living room topless,laughting..

2 hours ago, Bonnie said:

It a shame that Polya don't participate in the massage or body painting or using her toy or full nudity. It would be real nice to have 3 girls in the apt that was on the same page like Irma and Ilona is. And yes Polya does show nudity but she fixes her self where you don't get a good view it like having your back to the camera. Polya remind me of having a car with two flat tires.

You liked Rita Bonnie?