Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I have to agree with what you said but if They are doing fake stuff there real good at it and they some how still make it look real. I just wish they would make it last longer like the tities play. I like to get warmed up but if you blink it all over 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

Can't we just agree that they're both flops and move on?  

I can acept both are flops but one more than onother..polya its getting along nicely with the others girls etc so in that not an flop..but agree..only obsessed dudes would say Rita was an sucess in rlc.And polya its not an sucess neither an failure.Just an average.Just telling the truty and you guys(at least most) know thats this its the truth.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

wow we, so exciting I have joined the topless bridge club, I am almost beside myself with joy, all weekend the girls have playing cards :huh: 

I understand i understand..nothing beats the excitment of an girl on her bed in her computer for hours and hours and hours..that will the very tought to beat Indeed..this topless cards game with three smile funny girls are Indeed boring and just pale in comparation to shuch emotion and joyful moments others gived....

23 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I have to agree with what you said but if They are doing fake stuff there real good at it and they some how still make it look real. I just wish they would make it last longer like the tities play. I like to get warmed up but if you blink it all over 

The advantages of text messaging and visits to the balcony, laundry room, and upstairs bathroom.   There were several times when I was a member that I could tell they were text messaging each other right in front of my eyes and were only a few feet apart.   There were times they were texting each other from room to room.   It's not hard to imagine how they can come up with some of the things they do for a show for the subscribers.

29 minutes ago, canito said:

some people on here are funny if the girls dont masturbate they will be like when are they going to masturbate.if they do it all the time they will be like its getting boring the samething everytime she does it.if there naked they should put some close on if there not naked she dont show and do nothing some people on here are never satisfied with what the girls do for us.

Couldnt agree more canito,this actual three girls are doing just fine,good chemistry etc,and some only complain most problably because they put to shame their precious ones...the actual cast its the best for an long time,specialy Irma and llona have great chemistry and polya dont destroy nothing and even join a lot of the things so things are great.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The advantages of text messaging and visits to the balcony, laundry room, and upstairs bathroom.   There were several times when I was a member that I could tell they were text messaging each other right in front of my eyes and were only a few feet apart.   There were times they were texting each other from room to room.   It's not hard to imagine how they can come up with some of the things they do for a show for the subscribers.

But Harley its the text thing an new thing?Because always seen it and things were a lot worst than are now...the import its the girls and What they do or not do..if you have girls that just dont care rlc users then they will do nothing..with text or not...