Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

sorry to disagree Ben, but I personally have no desire to see Adele again- just me

That's fine to disagree, she might have been a bit of a bitch but I think she's one of the three hottest girls we've seen, along with Irma and Danaya. I even rate her arse over Irma to be honest! 

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Now hang on there kimosabe lol.....Adele has an alright ass but nothing like Ilona's ass!   I guess I can put up with Adele for 9 days if you all can LMAO.....snicker snicker

We'll have to disagree there, I like a bit more meat in the seat, more cushion for the pushin, more chunk in the rump

Plus look at how Ilona changed on her second visit, we never got to see Adele rub one out, that's something I'd love to watch! The girl sold vibrators for a living at one point, I bet she knows how to use one properly!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67

here is some food for thought to ponder- IF- Irma & Ilona leave on Friday, and IF a new girl comes in Wednesday, and IF they have a party Thursday night, maybe, just maybe Irma & Ilona will share the bed in Ilona's room, that way the new girl can take Irma's old room- I know it's a lot of "if's"- just saying- promising scenario don't you think hahahaha

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

here is some food for thought to ponder- IF- Irma & Ilona leave on Friday, and IF a new girl comes in Wednesday, and IF they have a party Thursday night, maybe, just maybe Irma & Ilona will share the bed in Ilona's room, that way the new girl can take Irma's old room- I know it's a lot of "if's"- just saying- promising scenario don't you think hahahaha

Did you watch Irma this late evening beaver??

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

That's fine to disagree, she might have been a bit of a bitch but I think she's one of the three hottest girls we've seen, along with Irma and Danaya. I even rate her arse over Irma to be honest! 

We'll have to disagree there, I like a bit more meat in the seat, more cushion for the pushin, more chunk in the rump

Plus look at how Ilona changed on her second visit, we never got to see Adele rub one out, that's something I'd love to watch! The girl sold vibrators for a living at one point, I bet she knows how to use one properly!

I can see your point about more cushion for the pushin, and more meat for the seat, but I have to draw the line at chunky anything LOL.

If Adele rubs one out in 9 days that would really tell me things have changed around RLC!

I don't think you will get your wish only because I would think she would have brought one of those toys with her the first time if she had any inclination of petting the kitty what so ever!

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

and then what beave?   I don't think they would do anything except fall asleep.....time will tell

Just now, Benfold said:

Holy crap I don't want to break the rules but Danaya put up a stunning photo today, that girl is an absolute beaut

I would love to see that photo.....hint hint.   She is one of my all time favorites you know....hint hint.