Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Of topic..you guys some residents took drug& and stuff?The beyavour of Dasha and demid its very strange..just look at her..hidding on bathroom..and specialy him cleans the noze again and again...

Stuff is good for you.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would love if Lola its was Ebony,i look to rlc and not even an Ebony girl in the project.But with all the blonde talk problably another blonde girl..

Ebony? so you mean a black girl right?:blush:  nothing wrong with that, I have noticed too no black girls in rlc...is it an issue for anyone?

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Of topic..you guys some residents took drug& and stuff?The beyavour of Dasha and demid its very strange..just look at her..hidding on bathroom..and specialy him cleans the noze again and again...

I missed it.

Hmmmmm :dodgy:

13 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Quick question...

Does anyone know who is actually leaving??

Possible Irma and Ilona on Friday thanks to Yury but dont think its known if for good or a trip as Ilona likes her trips away. If the new Girl is only staying 9 days then Irma + Ilona could be gone a week. I could also be totally wrong and gutted if they both leave for good......