Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

16 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Irma eating in her room with the door closed- not sure I have ever seen that before- does anyone else remember it happening before ??????

Thinked just the same Beaver,Irma since Lola arrived looks even more sad or something..or apart..only time I remember this from her it's was in her last days before leaving..I mean it's still Irma but anyone that knows her for some in rlc sees that's something different..but again..that were that giant on maintenance time..after that the girls seem to be divided in two pairs..one being Irma and llona other polya and Lola..so could be something combined..no way to know for sure..

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Well now Polya and Ilona is putting on make up so it look like they are going out. What in the hell is going on in these apt. They got cake balloons and champagne and they are leaving That can't be and Polya drinking Red Bull

Going dancing?

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Thinked just the same Beaver,Irma since Lola arrived looks even more sad or something..or apart..only time I remember this from her it's was in her last days before leaving..I mean it's still Irma but anyone that knows her for some in rlc sees that's something different..but again..that were that giant on maintenance time..after that the girls seem to be divided in two pairs..one being Irma and llona other polya and Lola..so could be something combined..no way to know for sure..

yes Ze she was quite depressed, and not in a very good at all before, and very similar now

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

yes Ze she was quite depressed, and not in a very good at all before, and very similar now

Truly that's the only reason I seen(besides something really bad in her personal life)for her being like this..because we know Irma,she doesn't put apart other girls..it's just don't look an thing of her,just my personal opinion but it's most probably one of this reasons..or she it's in her last days and sad and apart because that..or in all that hours of maintenance all the girls combined things to happen this way..knowing how this apartment works seems could be any of this things..because anyone change that much in one,two days...or even less..you could change a bit..but big changes so fast..just don't look correct..

21 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Well now Polya and Ilona is putting on make up so it look like they are going out. What in the hell is going on in these apt. They got cake balloons and champagne and they are leaving That can't be and Polya drinking Red Bull

•  

Polya cleaned and washed every table and made clear in the living room, so I think they should have the party here. Dress up since it's birthda

Hmmmm, in my silly little mind, it would be neat if one of them gets transplanted to K&K's apartment (the guest room), since rarely are K&K together for long lengths of time. That way there is some dual rotation out of the triad. Okay, I had way too much caffeine. LOL

• Upvote 3

I had another dream about Irma last night, pretty weird this one. I dreamed that Irma drank so much of that Zefir milk stuff that she threw up a little bit of it onto her bed, and then Ilona came and licked it up. Pretty strange but kinda hot

il y a 9 minutes, Benfold a dit :

J'ai eu un autre rêve à propos de Irma la nuit dernière, assez bizarre celui Je rêvais que Irma a bu tellement de ce truc de lait Zefir qu'elle a jeté un peu de lui sur son lit, puis Ilona est venu et lécha vers le haut. Assez étrange, mais un peu chaud

peut-être qu'elle avalera encore le crachat de ilona, comme à la dernière soirée?!!! elle est tellement sensuelle!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

maybe she still swallow the spit of ilona, as last night? !!! she is so sensual !!!!:cry::biggrin: