Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Irma is thoughtful this morning she went down to the living room looked at the remains of the party last night and took the business dried on the balcony and then climb into his room door closed now 

Irma in the bathroom talking with Lola but not to me seem to be in the mood

Polya and came as no words between the two

I do not know what happens between Irma and Polya both to avoid I feel

harley we know what we are seeing we just dont see the same as you do.not everyone sees nor thinks the same.you might see a sweater the color purple and other might see it blue see the difference.you might not pay for rlc cause its not worth it others might pay for rlc cause they enjoy it.see not everything is harleys world or harleys way.have you ever watched the movie scareface he had a statue that said the world is mine so i live in my world not harleys world.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, canito said:

harley we know what we are seeing we just dont see the same as you do.not everyone sees nor thinks the same.you might see a sweater the color purple and other might think its blue see the difference.you might not pay for rlc cause its not worth it others might pay for rlc cause they enjoy it.see not everything is harleys world or harleys way.have you ever watched the movie scareface he had a statue that said the world is mine so i live in my world not harleys world.

Yep, I know fully well what I see.  Especially considering I can re-watch it over and over :biggrin:

If not, I would just say so and ask for advice/thoughts/imputs/ideas etc :shy:

• Upvote 2

I saw somewhere that there had been a discussion between Polya and Irma about P bf would come in birthday party or not. The way I figured it would not Irma having him there. It may be why she was not with yesterday and the tension between them. It appears that it loosens up a little now

• Upvote 3