Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

48 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

No conspiracy theory just observation. How long do you think this trip has been coming? 2 nights ago Ilona stays out all night and comes in at 8.15 am allegedly staying with a girl friend. Irma has been going out a lot on her own and following a distinct time pattern . This afternoon Ilona goes into Polya's room with some news and receives what looks like a genuine hug from her then continues packing. The packing was sudden this afternoon so would suggest the result of the news she received. So might it suggest they have gone away, for a long weekend with Ilona's friend??

I guess I should wait now for the customary slagging from you all  - feel free, it's all part of the game lol

Irma and Ilona are entertainers and that is what they left to do.....entertain.   Now the question is what kind of clothes did they pack.   Was it sexy stuff or boring stuff.   At any rate, they will both make money on this trip.    Now the customary flogging can begin!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Irma and Ilona are entertainers and that is what they left to do.....entertain.   Now the question is what kind of clothes did they pack.   Was it sexy stuff or boring stuff.   At any rate, they will both make money on this trip.    Now the customary flogging can begin!

When opportunity présents itself, grab it that is what they did.

Just now, legrandrobert said:

When opportuny présents itself, grab it that is what they did.

Absolutely and I don't blame them.  A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.   In my reading on this forum,  am I under the impression that Lola might be behind whats going on with Irma & Ilona on this trip?

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

If I'm not mistaken Harley, I think I saw Ilona pack a couple of leather thongs, masks and a studded whip. Irma packed nothing but hten when did she ever need clothes? Could have been mistaken though lol

I said let the flogging begin lol.   I like how your mind works Happy!   Irma in the RAW,  at a theatre near you :)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Absolutely and I don't blame them.  A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.   In my reading on this forum,  am I under the impression that Lola might be behind whats going on with Irma & Ilona on this trip?

Could be but not sure.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

pure guesswork, but she stay in bed with Polya

Seems the most obvious,because the other two girls didn't leave for good..just some days(wish to know how much).Ao Lola and polya must sleep in the same place..only not if the girls talked before leaving and some sayed to Lola sleep in their bed..don't think that happen,but later we see what happens.

Well the "souls" of the apartment are gone..gona be some boring days just like before they arrived..polya with the boyfriend we know she would not play very much with Lola..starting to think an girl with an boyfriend that's enters this apartment it's not an good option(Elisa was an expect ion,maybe there were some more).They just act limit..and we just know nothing special gona happen because respect for boyfriend.So now it's an polya with an boyfriend..and Lola that in my opinion acts an little like an terminator lol..she does all..without thinking one second..and with not much emotion in everything..well get back soon Irma and llona.