Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's that what it's calls?picking on you..I mean calling cc users idiots,fools..would like to see how you react in real life if someone call you such nice things..and then another dude..gives him likes and comment...glad my parents educated me ok..even if sometimes it's impossible not to replay as low level as them.

okay your right about the idiot's and fools part but it was wrong for mike69 to call you and Harley that

• Upvote 4

Just now, mikeusa said:

okay your right about the idiot's and fools part but it was wrong for mike69 to call you and Harley that

Ok I believe.......well don't matter the mods don't cair about that why would I cair,if cc wants an crappy level forum that's fine..gona give my little contribution also.

For the person that said the forum was less productive..with less posts etc..big LOL..this forum,post was always very active..so if in your opinion desrespecting etc to other users it's more important than an good space when we share ideas with respect..then sorry for you.

12 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

Since when is speaking the truth wrong of me,,,and why are they still going on and on still,,,,I guess the truth really does hurt,,,they are idiots,,have you ever read any of their posts?,,,,you guys need to start telling these guys the truth and stop sugar coating shit to please them,,,they make some of the stupidest comments in CC's history,,what makes me a better person in life,,is that I have people around me that tell me when I make a mistake or talk something that makes no sense,,,,they don't have that background,,they have a bunch of ass kissers and yes men around them,,,,,,and when they say or do stupid shit,,,You always hear their friends say "DON"T MIND HIM HE'S JUST BEING HARLEY/ZE81",,so let's give him a pass.,,Remember their biggest line that they use everyday,,Respect everyone's opinion,,,in my opinion,,they are fools.Most of you know I'm right but as usual too afraid to step on toes.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Since when is speaking the truth wrong of me,,,and why are they still going on and on still,,,,I guess the truth really does hurt,,,they are idiots,,have you ever read any of their posts?,,,,you guys need to start telling these guys the truth and stop sugar coating shit to please them,,,they make some of the stupidest comments in CC's history,,what makes me a better person in life,,is that I have people around me that tell me when I make a mistake or talk something that makes no sense,,,,they don't have that background,,they have a bunch of ass kissers and yes men around them,,,,,,and when they say or do stupid shit,,,You always hear their friends say "DON"T MIND HIM HE'S JUST BEING HARLEY/ZE81",,so let's give him a pass.,,Remember their biggest line that they use everyday,,Respect everyone's opinion,,,in my opinion,,they are fools.Most of you know I'm right but as usual too afraid to step on toes.

no comment's well Harley can be annoying saying the same thing over and over again he sound like a broken record :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, mikeusa said:

no comment's well Harley can be annoying saying the same thing over and over again he sound like a broken record :biggrin:

Me as Harley:

Yes I was gonna Join CC today,,,but it started raining so I decided not to join,,then I wanted to join the next day but I had the sun in my eye so I decided not to,,then a couple weeks ago I wanted to sign up but my shoe laces were untied so i could't get to my computer to sign up,,,,I was going to sign up last year but My bank got robbed and they stole all my money so I could't sign up,,,,,,,,,,,Years and years of excuses,,and he's still at it,,,all of you see it every freaking day tell me I"m lying lmaoo!!  rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emo

has for bonnie who spend to much time watching rlc what was it 15 hours a day just to see the loving rita be naked wtf bonnie get a life spend less time on rlc. I go on rlc to see what's going on if noting is happen I log off.

• Upvote 2

It's only been a day since euromike69 came back and already there's fighting on the board. If anyone needed any proof of what kind of person he is, there you have it. He enjoys riling people up and making them angry. For reasons I can not understand that is the type of "conversation" the mods and admin wants on this board. If you keep shielding trolls, this is what you get. Well, I don't like it so I'll probably reduce my presence even more than usual. Going on vacation anyway, I'll see how I feel when I get back.

Cue mikes usual incoherent rant, we all know how it goes.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Me as Harley:

Yes I was gonna Join CC today,,,but it started raining so I decided not to join,,then I wanted to join the next day but I had the sun in my eye so I decided not to,,then a couple weeks ago I wanted to sign up but my shoe laces were untied so i could't get to my computer to sign up,,,,I was going to sign up last year but My bank got robbed and they stole all my money so I could't sign up,,,,,,,,,,,Years and years of excuses,,and he's still at it,,,all of you see it every freaking day tell me I"m lying lmaoo!!  rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emo

lomao that's to funny lol

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Spoon said:

It's only been a day since euromike69 came back and already there's fighting on the board. If anyone needed any proof of what kind of person he is, there you have it. He enjoys riling people up and making them angry. For reasons I can not understand that is the type of "conversation" the mods and admin wants on this board. If you keep shielding trolls, this is what you get. Well, I don't like it so I'll probably reduce my presence even more than usual. Going on vacation anyway, I'll see how I feel when I get back.

Cue mikes usual incoherent rant, we all know how it goes.

It's boring as fuck around here without me "FORK",,, and yes it was quiet because it was inundated by people who kiss ass and talk gibberish like you,,admit it you missed me didn't you,,now I have you crawling out of your hole to respond to me. jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif