Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Do you know what as you were writing I was thinking almost exactly the same thing about Ilona!!!! Now I'm scared.

I don't know why a lot of people had a downer her. People did mention the laptop but I've seen many girls on her pretty much do the same without the level of criticism she has got. My opinion is that she is the second most beautiful girl on RLC after Kami. I always feel her teeth are not quite right but they work for her and she has a great smile. But what makes Ilona endlessly entertaining is her fantastically expressive face. It's like her emotions are hard wired into her facial muscles and she changes so quickly.
Ilona lacks a bit of warmth I might say certainly compared to Irma but if you were on a night out I think she would be a lot of fun. You might be hoping that sometimes she turned the volume down but it would not be quite and divorced from her electronic devices you would never be bored. In fact the next day you would probably be talking about her. I think this drama queen is great to watch.

I was one of those people that beat up on her too back then,,,up until the day I saw this photo and it made me fall in love with Ilona,,her facial expression that showed her as a beautiful and vulnerable human being, instead of being fake and expressionless is what won me over,,and I've been paying closer attention to her ever since,,she truly is a wonderful person once she puts away her mobile devices and laptop.

ILONA ANGRY FACE.png

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If Nora was still there running things there would be no nudity around the house except for in the shower.  I am glad that Bitch is gone.

I did't like the way she run thing there she had to be the center of attention but it was nice to see some home late at night and see did put on a good show. It like Ilona it was nice to just see some one in the apt. Also i like to say RLC is a voyeur site witch mean People like to see other nude or having sex and i think some of these guys don't fill like some of the girls are living up to the name but not all the girls are going to be the same and some guys have a hard time with that

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I thought that it was said that Ilona and Irma were leaving today,,,,did they extend their stay or was that information inaccurate?

Yury translated that they had a flight on Friday, well it seems they did but thankfully its only for a trip and not to leave. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I was one of those people that beat up on her too back then,,,up until the day I saw this photo and it made me fall in love with Ilona,,her facial expression that showed her as a beautiful and vulnerable human being, instead of being fake and expressionless is what won me over,,and I've been paying closer attention to her ever since,,she truly is a wonderful person once she puts away her mobile devices and laptop.

ILONA ANGRY FACE.png

Funniest Ilona moment ever, that is sheer frustrated Ilona at its best. I love the way she sort of whispers to herself when she is preparing food or getting ready to go out with facial expressions and finger actions. Priceless

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

If Nora was still there running things there would be no nudity around the house except for in the shower.  I am glad that Bitch is gone.

ARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ALL HAIL THE QUEEN:heart:

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

I did't like the way she run thing there she had to be the center of attention but it was nice to see some home late at night and see did put on a good show. It like Ilona it was nice to just see some one in the apt. Also i like to say RLC is a voyeur site witch mean People like to see other nude or having sex and i think some of these guys don't fill like some of the girls are living up to the name but not all the girls are going to be the same and some guys have a hard time with that

That's for sure.  Nothing sacred ever happened under her watch unless Nora herself was the center of attention.   The way it's set now the girls are free to prance around in any way, shape or form.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Bonnie said:

There wearing clothes now. No tit show till I & I get back. RLC is just a joke. I bet thing will get quiet around here now. There going to be nothing to talk about and tomorrow my be even tonight Polya and Lola will be going out 

absolutely they will going out it is Friday night and Polya goes out every weekend.

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Lmaoo,,,now that I had my laugh of the day at Harley and Ze81's expense I just wanted to say that I love the way how Ilona turned out this time around,,I never really noticed just how beautiful that girl was,,,she was always buried in her laptop when she was here the first time around,,but I really liked how much she has changed this time here and now,,,even before she used that Dildo I liked how she was acting around the other ladies,,especially with Irma,,,,When I stared watching her I finally realized just how beautiful and sexy she really was,,,and so damn sensual too,,,she has a mini version of the "Buns of steel". air-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

Mikey, that is because Ilona and Irma are good friends Like K&K,. I believe they have stayed in touch ad were really looking forward to being together again. It shows in both of them, :biggrin:

• Upvote 2