Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I know maybe it's too soon but hope Irma and llona return Sunday night or Monday...man just hope their vacations isn't one week or more..I mean polya and Lola are nice girls...but I find them boring to watch.

Lola was supposed to be spending 9 days according to past threads so she is there until at least the 29th.  So likely count on Irma & Ilona to be gone until then.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Of course they are going out it is Saturday night, Po;ya had gone out every weekend since she has arrived, and always staying out until the sun comes up. We will not see them again tonight, which is really no great loss, you will see the botox queens out on the town. Watch out Barcelona they may beat you to death with their lips, if the wind blows to hard.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Botox%20Injections%20in%20Lips.jpgbotox_lip_lines.jpglandscape-1429904620-getty-lindsay-lohan

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

On a trip. Don't know for sure how long but we're thinking a week or so.

Thank DES. I just did not see the posts about their departure. I thought it would be more tears. :biggrin: When they went on a trip? 

17 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

On a trip. Don't know for sure how long but we're thinking a week or so.

I think they rented a Motel Room for a week for a Torrid Lesbian Affair away from prying eyes.        Laughing.gif

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Yury said:

Thank DES. I just did not see the posts about their departure. I thought it would be more tears. :biggrin: When they went on a trip? 

Yesterday. They didn't pack much.

• Upvote 1