Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

28 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

YES IT SURE IS,,,,,,I GAVE YOU 3 WEEKS OF SILENCE SO NOW WE'RE BACK TO BUSINESS LMAOO,,,,,YOU KNOW YOU LOVE MY CAPS AND COLORS cute-blue-bird-laughing-smiley-emoticon.

tell me when you will take your next vacation. I want to know when I will be back on CC  Don't want to read your bullshit anymore.

• Upvote 5

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hace 8 minutos, Thorhart dijo:

Dime Cuando va un Tomar SUS Próximas Vacaciones. Quiero saber CUÁNDO voy a estar de vuelta en CC No quiero leer tu mierda más.

No te calientes la cabeza por un miembro senil que no sabe distinguir la mano derecha de la izquierda, tienes la opción de ignorar.No llego a entender porque los moderadores permiten a semejante tipejo continuar en este foro, y lo mas grave de todo esto es que este ejemplar tenga seguidores aquí. Quien a visto este foro hace un año y como esta ahora, sin comentarios.

PD.Kolega Gudari sigues aquí?

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

tell me when you will take your next vacation. I want to know when I will be back on CC  Don't want to read your bullshit anymore.

In the year 2030,,,,so come back then lmaoo!!!laughing-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

You know what is so fucking hypocritical and stupid of people like you is that you fucking preach about others accepting what you write on here,,yet you motherfuckers don't want anyone else who doesn't agree with you to write anything on here,why is that?,,,answer me? why tell me to accept and read your bullshit and then turn around and not want to accept what i write,,,,and why read my comments when you can simply ignore me,,,,that's what the ignore list is for,,so use it and shut the fuck up.

• Upvote 2

Glad to se so many lucid posts regard the "protected one"..agree this forum never looked so civilized,with so many people exchanging opinions and almost never anyone was rude or call bad thing to other users..the forum was full of life..lots posts..some say that missed this dude things..(now we see what things with is..).Well at least we had the proof of what was the bad thing for this forum..and with the return..only proof it...now if only some weren't protect in cc..the story could be very different..but glad most of us know the things  like they are....don't gona use caps,neither gona call bad things..cheers

• Upvote 1

I don't know what the hell you are talking about Ze81,,you and others keep on talking about this forum getting back to being good as it was in the past,,,guess what,,,it was good in the past before all of you Migrated here from RLFCM,Voyeur Villa,Watchme24/7,Chaturbate,,and all the other perverted Websites that all of you crawled out of to get here.

I am one of the biggest reasons why this website has become so popular over the years,,I have contributed more to this place than every single one of you who hate me combined,,all you guys brought here was Flame wars and nothing but negativity,,,,,And anyone who has been around long enough will know that I'm telling the truth.

And this constant hate towards me because what?    I don't fall in line behind what you guys say,,,,,,,if you notice something,,,the only people agreeing with you are the same folks who were with you over at Voyeur Villa,,,,,,nobody who is outside of your friends circle ever agree's with a single thing you ever say,,,,,just look at who likes your comments,,,it's the exact same group of guys,,,most of whom hate me no matter what anyway ,,and all it takes is for someone to say something negative towards me for them to run a give that comment a like.

The biggest problem with this place is that it has WAY TOO MANY OLD ASS MISERABLE MEN ON HERE,,,Although some of my closest friends on CC are of retirement age or pretty close to it,,and I get along with them wonderfully,,,and most people on here I get along with because I treat them with the same respect they treat me,,,ANYONE WHO I TALK TO ON A REGULAR BASIS WILL TELL YOU THAT I"M A PRETTY NICE GUY WHEN TREATED WITH RESPECT. You give it to me and I will always receive it back 10 fold,,,,,but you come on here and constantly troll me and harass the heck outta me just because I said something that you don't like,,,then you get the dark side of Mikey,,,I don't like the Flame Wars,,but it never started until all of you trouble makers showed up on here.

AND WHAT I DON'T GET IS WHY ALL THIS HATE FOR ME,,,LET ME GIVE EXAMPLES OF WHY SOME OF YOU HATE ME,,AND ANYONE READING THIS ASK YOURSELF IF NONE OF THIS MAKES ANY SENSE,,,,WHY ONE GUY CAN OUT OF THE BLUE HATE ON ANOTHER GUY ON HERE,,FOR NO OTHER REASON OTHER THAN SOME BULLSHIT REASONS.

WHY SOME OF YOU HATE MIKEY.

1. I POST TOO MANY PHOTOS

2. I WRITE IN ALL CAPS AND IN COLORS LIKE THORHART JUST HATED ME FOR.

3. I GIVE MY OWN OPINION JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

4. I DON'T AGREE WITH WHAT THEY SAY.

5. I DEFEND RITA AND K&K

6. I HAVE A LOT OF VOTES/GOOD REPUTATION

7. I LOVE MY BABY RITA (THEY HATE ME CALLING HER MY BABY)

8. I DON'T LET ANYONE TELL ME WHAT TO SAY OR HOW TO SPEAK MY MIND.

9. I AM PRETTY DAMN SMART AND I USUALLY AM RIGHT ABOUT MY OBSERVATIONS AND COMMENTS

10. I AM SOMEHOW A PROTECTED SPECIES AND THE MODS GIVE ME A PASS ON EVERYTHING. (SHIT I WISH THAT WERE THE CASE)

11. I MAKE PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR COMMENTS OR MAKE THEM HAVE TO RUN IT BY ME FOR APPROVAL BEFORE THEY CAN POST IT.

12. I DON'T LET THEM BULLY ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

13. I NEVER ACCEPT DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN MY OWN,,AND ALWAYS GO AFTER PEOLE WHO I DON'T AGREE WITH.

• Upvote 3

I keep on hearing about this shit about making this form great again,,or go back to how it was before,,it kinda sounds like our current Presidential Elections lol.

This forum was great before there was a Ze81,Harley,Mr.BOX,Spoon,Thorhart,Kriss66,Botika,Maxfactor,Ridgerunner,Dave,Damutt11,,and a bunch of others that I'm too tired to name right now,,,but if you go back to the old archive pages,,you know the good old days,,none of these guys existed back then,,and it was all peace harmony and love,,and Mikey never wrote in ALL CAPS LMAOO!!! hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The Botox Twins are home, for your viewing pleasure @ 19:05 posted for the keeper of the time :biggrin:

It's kinda funny how these assholes were talking so much shit about Rita not showing Skin,,,,AND YET THEY REMAIN QUIET ABOUT THE FACT THAT POLYA REFUSES TO TAKE OFF HER PANTIES AND STILL TO THIS DAY TURNS HER BACK TO THE CAMERA WHILE IN THE SHOWER,,,,,,THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY I SAY THAT THEY HATED ON RITA SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY KNOW I LIKE HER,,,SO HYPOCRITICAL AND STUPID IN MY OPINION.

AND THE BIG ASS AMAZONIAN WONDER TWINS ARE IN THEIR ROOMS DANCING AS WE SPEAK.:biggrin::biggrin:

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎24 at 1:28 PM, Lyree said:

Good Morning Mikey. I see you have the forums on your back again.:biggrin:

I support you, I do not know the others that you speak of, they must be Trolls.

THANK YOU MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS,,,I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW,,,NOW I CAN STOP ARGUING AND CALM DOWN LOL

K&K ARE HOME!i-woke-up-wanting-to-kiss-you-neon-sign-:heart:

• Upvote 1