Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

19 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Perfect example of someone who sits at home and hates another man,,,you hate me yet you still read and follow my every comment,,so you must be just another one of my many fans,,,thank you,,,,and by the way,,,it has been 4 months now since I stopped posting pics,,,and when I stopped posting pics I had 9000 reputation votes,,,

I don't care about your rep but you are a liar I remember you were at 15000 + rep when you stopped posting pics. Now you get rep for your post when a girl is  masturbating (probably from newbies who don't have access to paid cam)).

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dude..I don't cair if you have 9000..10000rep..does that in you mind make you better than an other cc user!?or more important!?From the moment you dont respect other opinions..from the moment you disrespect others users..you're just an bad cc user to me.That don't respect users and rules.That it.Reps,likes all that just pass to nothing when you act like you do..for me it's the end of discution.Gona try not replay even if you and other keep with the usual bully crappy.I was educated to accepted others opinions and have my ones,and to not call bad things and disrespect people.Cheers.

Ze81  You are right on target.  He's acting like a troll, and trying to push buttons. Worst person you want on a chat board. Euromike need a time out!!!.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dude..I don't cair if you have 9000..10000rep..does that in you mind make you better than an other cc user!?or more important!?From the moment you dont respect other opinions..from the moment you disrespect others users..you're just an bad cc user to me.That don't respect users and rules.That it.Reps,likes all that just pass to nothing when you act like you do..for me it's the end of discution.Gona try not replay even if you and other keep with the usual bully crappy.I was educated to accepted others opinions and have my ones,and to not call bad things and disrespect people.Cheers.

• Upvote 2

Bloody hell. Irma, Ilona, come back! We need you! We have 2 average, unexciting girls in the apartment and now nobody has anything to do except argue with each other! 

I prefer to fantasise! With any luck Irma and Ilona will realise on their trip that they are actually deeply in love with each other and will come back to the apartment and screw each other's brains out. Then RLC realises that they are the biggest traffic draw and hooks them up in their own apartment with HD cameras in every room and they live out a beautiful fairytale romance

Then a couple of months down the line the fire starts to fade and to spice up their relationship they invite some old friends over, firstly Anna and Danaya, to experiment with them and spice things up the bedroom! Kami and Kristy come to visit to try and stay relevant and they all end up in an orgy of fingers and tongues

Then a year passes and the girls are bored of the RLC life and the viewers are bored of them and they leave the project and break up with each other, but stay great friends. Irma decides to date men again and on a chance holiday in Kazakhstan I bump into her in a bar and spill her drink. I offer to buy her a new one and she smiles and we get talking and live happily ever after together!

And sometimes she gives Ilona a call and invites her over for a bit of extra fun!

This is literally going to happen

• Upvote 5

Two fucking pages of personal attacks, take it to flame wars please, Now lets talk about the Botox Babes, It is very obvious to me they have both had their lips injected and puffed up. The tall blonde needs more help. Now if you want to see real natural beauty go to K&K's and look at the incredible amount of beauty sitting on that couch :heart:  

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Bloody hell. Irma, Ilona, come back! We need you! We have 2 average, unexciting girls in the apartment and now nobody has anything to do except argue with each other! 

I prefer to fantasise! With any luck Irma and Ilona will realise on their trip that they are actually deeply in love with each other and will come back to the apartment and screw each other's brains out. Then RLC realises that they are the biggest traffic draw and hooks them up in their own apartment with HD cameras in every room and they live out a beautiful fairytale romance

Then a couple of months down the line the fire starts to fade and to spice up their relationship they invite some old friends over, firstly Anna and Danaya, to experiment with them and spice things up the bedroom! Kami and Kristy come to visit to try and stay relevant and they all end up in an orgy of fingers and tongues

Then a year passes and the girls are bored of the RLC life and the viewers are bored of them and they leave the project and break up with each other, but stay great friends. Irma decides to date men again and on a chance holiday in Kazakhstan I bump into her in a bar and spill her drink. I offer to buy her a new one and she smiles and we get talking and live happily ever after together!

And sometimes she gives Ilona a call and invites her over for a bit of extra fun!

This is literally going to happen

May be she could put on her leather boots and stockings 

• Upvote 1

do yall think that P & L  have a coach (Ilona). Constantly messaging them on what they can and can't do . And telling them not to walk around naked or topless or pantieless . some times it looks that way to me cause of them looking at the phones with the faces that they make.

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Two fucking pages of personal attacks, take it to flame wars please, Now lets talk about the Botox Babes, It is very obvious to me they have both had their lips injected and puffed up. The tall blonde needs more help. Now if you want to see real natural beauty go to K&K's and look at the incredible amount of beauty sitting on that couch :heart:  

thes- you are correct- natural beauties for sure, they always have been, and always will be- that's who they are:biggrin::biggrin:

7 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

thes- you are correct- natural beauties for sure, they always have been, and always will be- that's who they are:biggrin::biggrin:

Hey beaver buddy,,I think you need to take your glasses of if you think that any of these 2 ladies are natural beauties lol:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

nerd-glasses-big.jpg

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

Hey beaver buddy,,I think you need to take your glasses of if you think that any of these 2 ladies are natural beauties lol:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

nerd-glasses-big.jpg

I was talking about K & K, not the 2 in Barc, and my glasses are off HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- check your PM:biggrin::biggrin: