Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, ze81 said:

You guys realize that most of us are wishing the return of I&I and we seen how great they get along,how fun the house it's with them but...at one moment..could be in one month,or two..or less..both will leave rlc...and we will have the usual girls like this ones..usually the apartment it's more boring..less entertaining..with lucky we can get an amazing new girl...but not very usual..or return of Dana or Anna..

Lately RLC has been quite successful with this apartment. ... We had three girls (Irma, Ilona and Elisa) that were sympatic and also open to the idea of the project.

Last time, Ilona was very limited. ... Maybe, Polya and Lola will also get more open over time. 

• Upvote 1

Llona it's almost 29..man always tinked she was liked 22,23max,not only by the way she acts but she was an very young look to her,only 6years less than me..well I would accept her hehe

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Wow,,,,,that is one hot Milf,,,,she is the kinda cougar that Mikey needs in his life to take care of him and buy him a sports car and a big nice mansion.

She is 28 but not almost 29, her Birthday is in February

10 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

for sex they been going to the garauge .. all of the girls

Eagle I just don't think this is a sensible thing to say. They have a nice apartment with comfortable beds, why would they go have sex in a garage? Even if they left the apartment to have sex they would go to a hotel, not a garage. You keep saying this but it's just not true man

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Lately RLC has been quite successful with this apartment. ... We had three girls (Irma, Ilona and Elisa) that were sympatic and also open to the idea of the project.

Last time, Ilona was very limited. ... Maybe, Polya and Lola will also get more open over time. 

Agree Mrbox,but for some reason rlc only gets its right in part..Elisa was great..she would make an fantastic time with Irma and llona...but nop..now it's more serious because both I&I will leave so will be difficult to find good substitutes for them..but indeed let's wait and hope for the best.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She is 28 but not almost 29, her Birthday is in February

Eagle I just don't think this is a sensible thing to say. They have a nice apartment with comfortable beds, why would they go have sex in a garage? Even if they left the apartment to have sex they would go to a hotel, not a garage. You keep saying this but it's just not true man

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree Mrbox,but for some reason rlc only gets its right in part..Elisa was great..she would make an fantastic time with Irma and llona...but nop..now it's more serious because both I&I will leave so will be difficult to find good substitutes for them..but indeed let's wait and hope for the best.

well then listen to how many time they bring up the word garage and u will know what I am saying benfold and yes I am sticking by my word

Guest beaver67
21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Llona it's almost 29..man always tinked she was liked 22,23max,not only by the way she acts but she was an very young look to her,only 6years less than me..well I would accept her hehe

Irma I believe is 23 or 24

1 minute ago, eaglewolf01 said:

well then listen to how many time they bring up the word garage and u will know what I am saying benfold and yes I am sticking by my word

can you explain what you meant?

Guest beaver67

has anyone been watching Lola ?????- was in the tub washing her vagina, nothing else, and it looked like something pink hanging down from her top, and her pink panties were hanging on door- just caught a glimpse ??????

ok well lolya and polya where in the kitchen this morning the word garage came up several times . it has came up so much since vika and rita where in the apartment . that is where they have been going before they go out for the shopping and  the beach and also clubbing.  

when polya bulled out the vibe today and washed it it proved me right all along . she only did a a fake masterbation that 1 night and had it hidden since then and i saw her pull it out  of the bag she took when her and lolya went out thismorning.