Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Oh My God!! What a FANTASTIC night by Irma!! :heart::heart::heart:

That shower time was absolutely MAGICAL :heart:  Feeling privileged to have been allowed to watch that.  Something I can enjoy over and over for a long time :biggrin:

And watching her put a pad on and het ready for bed was amazing :heart:

Thank you...thank you....THANK YOU gorgeous Irma!!

I am a VERY happy man right now!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I like them all natural as well and you can have ALL the tatted up ones!   I small tat or two is ok, but girls like blue, dasha, carina, sabrina, etc etc.....you can have lol.

See it's all an matter of personal tastes,for me blue and Dasha are a lot prettier and sexier than Lola,you it's the opposite.But for exemple think we both like llona and think she it's fine as hell.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Benfold said:

That night I think she thought about masturbating but in the end couldn't work up the courage and gave up

The way the was covered up..even if she did it(I doubt)it was the most unsexy thing to watch..in my opinion or you do things or you don't do it..regard masturbation in rlc or you it more or less naturally..or you get forced p,unnatural things like the 2min bath of kristy..or the phants on bats of Kami..or the covered no expressions at all baths of Danna..just look wrong..and in the opposite side you have girls like Irma,llona that do it more or less naturally.