Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

37 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I think there might be a problem between the two ??????

They talk nice and all..but for some days there something in their relation that seems not being good..and we just can't know for sure what it is,or what happened between them.Also Irma seems a lot more humor changes this time around..it's really hard to see because she it's such an nice girl and always full of life..so when she is more down..is not nice or easy to watch.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
Just now, ze81 said:

They talk nice and all..but for some days there something in their relation that seems not being good..and we just can't know for sure what it is,or what happened between them.Also Irma seems a lot more humor changes this time around..it's really hard to see because she it's such an nice girl and always full of life..so when she is more down..is not nice or easy to watch.

I am seeing the same thing Ze

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

I am seeing the same thing Ze

Let's hope for the best beaver,this to clearly are good friends,and they have a lot of fun togheter,maybe sometimes it's better to keep an good friendship than anything more and not work..think you get my point.This are two of the most fun and entertaining girls we seen in barca apartment.They will be missed for sure..always moving..and getting ideias..and things to entertain us..truly believe when they leave a lot will miss them a lot.

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I am not.

Eyes of the beholder I say

true- but what are you seeing ??????

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Like we said the other day; there are two teams like for like. Irma & Ilona play at home; Polya and Lola play away. You draw your own conclusions

I am- but the P & L team is about to break up soon- then what hahahahaha thanks happyman

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Like we said the other day; there are two teams like for like. Irma & Ilona play at home; Polya and Lola play away. You draw your own conclusions

Home team allll the wayyyy!Buuuu away team!hehe

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Let's hope for the best beaver,this to clearly are good friends,and they have a lot of fun togheter,maybe sometimes it's better to keep an good friendship than anything more and not work..think you get my point.This are two of the most fun and entertaining girls we seen in barca apartment.They will be missed for sure..always moving..and getting ideias..and things to entertain us..truly believe when they leave a lot will miss them a lot.

oh they will be missed for sure, and I think I read that Irma's 2 months was up Aug 10th. That's not far off

Just now, beaver67 said:

true- but what are you seeing ??????

I'm seeing two girls who seems to genuinely like each other.  I don't care if they don't constantly smile at each other.  That is just not normal.

Like a little while ago (around 10-15mins perhaps?) when Irma gave Ilona a kiss (and NOT just a simple peck on the cheek).  I personally don't believe for a second that she would do that unless she actually wanted to do it. 

And how about now in Irma's room, with Irma helping Ilona with make up.  If you check around 00:35 the PURE ENJOYMENT shown on Ilona's face when she saw how good Irma was with the make up she put on.  Again, to me, that was real genuine emotion!

I like both these girls.  And it looks to me that they like each other as well :heart::biggrin:

• Upvote 1