Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Show is over for the free ones, I hope you enjoyed it I sure did . :clap: :clap: :clap: :kiss:

Isn't she beautiful ?      Now, is there somebody that can tell me why Russian women don't dry the dishes (and pots and pans) before putting it away ?  They seem to all do that,

Guest alkawntrue

Isn't she beautiful ?      Now, is there somebody that can tell me why Russian women don't dry the dishes (and pots and pans) before putting it away ?  They seem to all do that,

hahahah .french womens do that also

Je pense qu'il va se passer quelque chose ce soir avec Danaya, notre Princesse! Elle s'est bien maquillée (plus que d'habitude), elle est sexy, alors attendons...

c'est ce que je me demande aussi!!! quelqu'un sait ce qu'elle a fait du repas qu'elle a préparé? a-t 'elle mangé?

that's what I'm wondering too !!! anyone know what she did she prepared the meal? Has it eaten? :scratchchin:

c'est ce que je me demande aussi!!! quelqu'un sait ce qu'elle a fait du repas qu'elle a préparé? a-t 'elle mangé?

that's what I'm wondering too !!! anyone know what she did she prepared the meal? Has it eaten? :scratchchin:

Elle a tout enveloppé et mis au frigo.