Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

BTR has stop taking PM and gone private. I have email another voyeur web site here in the US and they are watching them so they my pick them up when they leave RLC. Just have to wait and if RLC find out that another web site are wanting to sign them up then RLC my get off there ass and get them there on apt. 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 hours ago, Bonnie said:

I think RLC is playing a game with us. On day we get the motherload and the next day we get nothing. You dont no how many time in the past 10 month that BTR has said that the all girls apt might be taking of line for all the negative comment made so my be they do shit like theses to get our attention. And like you all said a 100 time we don't no what the girls do outside the apt and it the same with BTR. We don't no if he is the owner or not but he has gone private and you can;t PM and he don't come on the chat box and toolmaker123 has been promoted to form administrator. So we don't no what going on in the apt and we all no it the golden goose but remember RLC started out with only couple and had good luck with it

Some here are pretty sure what some do outside the apartment.  Either way it doesn't matter what they do. 

I still find it hard that RLC is penalizing its subscribers for actions of others.  No business model in the world would support that.  And today it did not prove out anyway.  

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
47 minutes ago, albacore said:

Some here are pretty sure what some do outside the apartment.  Either way it doesn't matter what they do. 

I still find it hard that RLC is penalizing its subscribers for actions of others.  No business model in the world would support that.  And today it did not prove out anyway.  

no it doesn't matter albacore- it's their life, and what they do outside the apartment is their own business

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I was gone for 3 hours and it's still on the same page.   I guess no action to report from this apartment tonight.

Same here SC, well....not quite 2 hours but close lol.   The action is outside the apartment or in the laundry room :)

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Same here SC, well....not quite 2 hours but close lol.   The action is outside the apartment or in the laundry room :)

It's 12 Midinight where I am at and Barcelona is only 6 Hours ahead so it be 6 in the morning there.  So they must all still be in bed.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

It's 12 Midinight where I am at and Barcelona is only 6 Hours ahead so it be 6 in the morning there.  So they must all still be in bed.

Not a clue and don't really care lol.   They are either in bed or in someone else's bed.....bottom line.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Polya and Lola is still out at party