Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, slider_69 said:

Why does Irma seem so sad.......................is her time at the apartment coming to an end , and she is always almost always covered up now !   Wonder what gives ?

To me it look like Irma going to leave soon and Lola is going to be her replacement. Also i don't see Irma toy. If it not plug in then it look like no more show from Irma. Well we all new this day would be coming and if Lola stay then it going to be back the same in the apt as it all ways been BORING. I been wrong before so let hope i keep this up and i wrong again

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
37 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

To me it look like Irma going to leave soon and Lola is going to be her replacement. Also i don't see Irma toy. If it not plug in then it look like no more show from Irma. Well we all new this day would be coming and if Lola stay then it going to be back the same in the apt as it all ways been BORING. I been wrong before so let hope i keep this up and i wrong again

Irma is suppose to leave on the 10th (I think), 11 days, and someone said yesterday that she is still putting pellets/pills in her for her infection. not sure if Lola will stay or not- we will just have to wait and see

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Lola, Ilona and Irma went out, leaving Polya alone in the apartment asleep.

they were dressed casually, so maybe a trip to the store- ?????????

8 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Irma is suppose to leave on the 10th (I think), 11 days, and someone said yesterday that she is still putting pellets/pills in her for her infection. not sure if Lola will stay or not- we will just have to wait and see

Yes, it looked like that to me, that she put something in her kitty for her vaginal infection.

We've all seen how bubbly she is when feeling great.  It is my personal opinion that her infection is causing a lot of sadness.  If Irma didn't have it, I believe we could have seen a lot more intimacy with the other girls.  I can certainly understand from Irma's point of view that she's not really keen going too far with other girls (or boys for that matter) whilst she is a bit poorly down below.

15 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

how unlucky was Irma this second time around...she as put in the apartment with two other girls that weren't funny neither social in the house,don't remember if it was for an week or two..then finally llona arrived and the apartment totally changed with both Irma and her always fooling around and playing..and boom..another bad things to Irma..like the all the kills near her country or even on her country..also all the ealty easues she seems to have.Eartbreaking to see all this happening to an person like her.Even so,she as more fun and gived more to this house than most of the other girls.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

how unlucky was Irma this second time around...she as put in the apartment with two other girls that weren't funny neither social in the house,don't remember if it was for an week or two..then finally llona arrived and the apartment totally changed with both Irma and her always fooling around and playing..and boom..another bad things to Irma..like the all the kills near her country or even on her country..also all the ealty easues she seems to have.Eartbreaking to see all this happening to an person like her.Even so,she as more fun and gived more to this house than most of the other girls.

that is the way Irma is- a very giving soul with a big heart, that likes to have fun