Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hey 1414, don't they already have that "battle" Ukraine vs. Russia? Real life stuff!

Danaya is nice, I like her. She really won me over with how she picked up Ilona's spirits! She was I think happier than even Ilona!

Could be, legr, or maybe just for her! She wants to feel special and knowing we are watching just her makes her want to look good. Well, she is plenty good looking! Nice to see her shine on her own, she was usually in Ilona's shadow.

I hope she did it just for her. She is a beautiful young woman and deserves to feel desirable and have some fun fantasies. She may also have done it for us. I would hate to think that some idiot stood her up.

It's a shame she doesn't have someone like Irma or Anna to show her it's ok to have fun here. She looks like she's worrying about whether she made a mistake by doing that. My personal feeling, Danaya (if you read these comments), is that you did not. It was beautiful and we all loved it. Thank you.  :yes:

Does anyone know if she just masturbated?  She looks like she did, but it is impossible to tell.  I have almost had enough of her already.  Nothing but iPad...dull.

yes same as usual but lights on this time I think she is still afraid of the cams will not show

I don't know what you guys are seeing, she is having a really hard time going to sleep because she is alone in a big city. Yes I think it took her some time to get up the nerve to the kitchen cooking for us. I have not yet any kind of sexual satisfaction on her part, just the playing around with Ilona.  I hope she muster up the courage to give in to her deepest desires, you can clearly see her looking into the cameras and wanting, but she can't get over the hump so to speak. It wouldn't matter if the lights were on or off.

Danaya may feel all alone in that house,and feel like she is there all by her lonesome self,but if she only knew that there were about 3 million eyeballs watching her every move then she would feel a lot more at ease and safe,go to sleep girl,we will keep watch over you and Mikey will give you a wakeup call in the morning :hi: :hi: :hi: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :nana:

Danaya may feel all alone in that house,and feel like she is there all by her lonesome self,but if she only knew that there were about 3 million eyeballs watching her every move then she would feel a lot more at ease and safe,go to sleep girl,we will keep watch over you and Mikey will give you a wakeup call in the morning :hi: :hi: :hi: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :nana:

Like I said in French, I used to be a security guard and I volunteer to spend the week in her room with her so she won't be affraid.  I'll even be topless too.