Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ho looks interesting Bonnie,if it's more real life with less hidding etc could be an very interesting option.Tried vv one Monty and just hate that,I would like an combination of rlc with just the right amount of fantasy(not much).And with cams that's caps all places of the houses..no laundries without cams nothing..well let's wait and see,thanks for the replay.

hey yall if this is so true if this site does happen and is not as pricy as rlc and like u said ze81 no hiding from cams or blasting music when they leave the house and if anything sound in all cams and with no muffeling of the voices. we will c

• Upvote 1

Of topic..an little strange thing..in s&m lots of couples are there and sleep there for the all weekend..and not one couple did anything sexual...I mean westerday sleep there four couples...and nothing...one of the couples the dude as totally ready in bathroom but nothing she didn't want and that's it..other couple was an similar situation...i mean four health,houng couples and nothing special happens the all weekend..just look now..this happen the all weekend..one of the pair it's taking bath..the other waits clothes on the other finish..only after him or her will Thake the bath...

22 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

fanrlc- do you have proof of this ??????

beaver67 I love your spirit in the girl apt. Irma did take her phone charger with her so that mean she going to be some where for a while where there power or she not coming home tonight. Also Irma took one of those bath like i going to meet some one. Also i no for a fact that they have a lot of late night beach parties during the summer so i think this is where Polya and Lola is. They only had there beach stuff with them. Some one told me that been there those parties can get petty wild and there a lot of guys there

32 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

hey yall if this is so true if this site does happen and is not as pricy as rlc and like u said ze81 no hiding from cams or blasting music when they leave the house and if anything sound in all cams and with no muffeling of the voices. we will c

I'LL BE ANNOUNCING A WEBSITE TOO IN THE NEAR FUTURE WITH NON-STOP MASTURBATING,,FUCKING,LESBIAN SEX,,,NO HIDING,,CAMERAS EVERYWHERE.

I WANT EVERYONE LIKE ZE81 WHO CRAVES THAT SHIT 24/7 TO COME JOIN MY WEBSITE,I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO JERK YOUR DICK ALL DAY LONG,,,DETAILS COMING SOON STAY TUNED LMAOO.,,,,,THE THING I DON'T GET IS THAT VV OFFERS THAT NOW,,,YET ALL OF YOU STILL GOT SO BORED OF IT THAT YOU ALL WANDERED OVER HERE TO FIND SOMETHING ELSE,,,WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY POINT,,,EVEN IF ANY WEBSITE OFFERS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT,,,,,NONE OF YOU WILL EVER BE SATISFIED,,,,,2 WEEKS TOPS AND THEN YOU GET BORED AND START TO COMPLAIN AND WANT TO SEE SOMETHING ELSE. good-afternoon-smiley-emoticon.gif

32 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:
44 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ho looks interesting Bonnie,if it's more real life with less hidding etc could be an very interesting option.Tried vv one Monty and just hate that,I would like an combination of rlc with just the right amount of fantasy(not much).And with cams that's caps all places of the houses..no laundries without cams nothing..well let's wait and see,thanks for the replay.

150729102119440417.jpg

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

beaver67 I love your spirit in the girl apt. Irma did take her phone charger with her so that mean she going to be some where for a while where there power or she not coming home tonight. Also Irma took one of those bath like i going to meet some one. Also i no for a fact that they have a lot of late night beach parties during the summer so i think this is where Polya and Lola is. They only had there beach stuff with them. Some one told me that been there those parties can get petty wild and there a lot of guys there

I know about the parties Bonnie, doesn't mean anything- as I said before- what they do outside the apartment is their business and none of should guess, speculate, etc, Now if someone has proof, ie; pictures, vids, etc, and they would be willing to share- that is all well and good, but until that time comes- I am just saying they are out having fun- ok ???????- as the saying goes "proof is in the pudding", now where is the proof ????????

17 minutes ago, eaglewolf01 said:

Agree 100% eagle,rlc it's getting worse day by day..and if some good competition arrives we all win,after seing all the thing this weekend on s&m apartment think rlc can't get a lot worst..and other exemples also of course.Lets hope that indeed a new site will come and with less "crap"in it..even if the price it's the same I would consider join if changes are for better as the one Bonnie said.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Of topic..an little strange thing..in s&m lots of couples are there and sleep there for the all weekend..and not one couple did anything sexual...I mean westerday sleep there four couples...and nothing...one of the couples the dude as totally ready in bathroom but nothing she didn't want and that's it..other couple was an similar situation...i mean four health,houng couples and nothing special happens the all weekend..just look now..this happen the all weekend..one of the pair it's taking bath..the other waits clothes on the other finish..only after him or her will Thake the bath...

It looks like a great idea especially seeing the guest in upstairs room. Oh to be young again. Is this a Russian thing Yury. I'm gooing t emigrate ha ha