Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Hello You not going to hang out till the girls come home.Polya and Loal been gone 9 and a half hour and Irma and Ilona been gone 5 and a half hour

nope I only do that for my Dayana that's how much I love her :biggrin::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Demid is the cause of that,,,,I need to go kidnap his ass and go throw him in the ocean,,,so Dasha can be free to be herself lol:biggrin::biggrin:

burglar-2055-183bf3f9f30c301725d6b321e0d

You'd make the Sharks happy. They'd have a good feed.

• Upvote 1

Las chicas están viviendo su verdadera vida real fuera del apartamento, dentro de el solo hay puro teatro, y esto no va a cambiar, mejor seria cerrar el apartamento y así se acabaría el engaño y la mentira que es este apartamento, igual opino del apartamento de las " top-models " de Rusia.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

Thanks now the girls show us that they are not there for us.

Uhhh how horrible. Imagine that they have a life away from a bunch of juvenile men who think they deserve 100% of these girls lives 24/7.  

• Upvote 2

You guys need to relax...:dodgy: Their hot young women out enjoying the Summer.:shy: Hell if they stayed in the apartment all the time I'd start to wonder what was wrong with them. Go look at the other apartments. There's been tits and ass all over the place today. Or get off here and do something else and check back in later. It's what I've been doing.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

You guys need to relax...:dodgy: Their hot young women out enjoying the Summer.:shy: Hell if they stayed in the apartment all the time I'd start to wonder what was wrong with them. Go look at the other apartments. There's been tits and ass all over the place today. Or get off here and do something else and check back in later. It's what I've been doing.

Chill out Des were only trying to have a conversation

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Uhhh how horrible. Imagine that they have a life away from a bunch of juvenile men who think they deserve 100% of these girls lives 24/7.  

good to know you're here with all us juvenile men!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

We have to accept that some nights they will stay in and some they wont. If they girls have met guys why would they want to stay in. 

how true...'guys'...always getting in our way!?

• Upvote 1

Just now, dana3 said:

how true...'guys'...always getting in our way!?

Yes its not good for us but they are bound to get male attention outside the apartment. I mean look how hot they look when they go out. As there is nothing to see i will get back to my night shift. Hopefully they will be back when i get home. 

• Upvote 1