Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, albacore said:

Thats weird - I thought it was a gray/silver dress

It could be Albacore, you see, after all the times I had to watch Danaya under those god damn blankets I have permanent eye strain LMAO

Just one thing about the new aprtment I found interesting..just seen Amy open her dresser and not a lot of clothes so..its probably gona be more an rotation thing like the barca than the k&k one..about the "works" of the apartment it's wait and see for more.

6 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Is it just me, or does Irma seem a little tired of Ilona the last few days (after their trip)

may be. Ilona intervene whenever Irma tries little contact with Lola or Polya. (Like last time)

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, Noldus a dit :

may be. Ilona intervene whenever Irma tries little contact with Lola or Polya. (Like last time)

i think rlc should change the duo of girls ; we can see K&K appartment become a routine (and the surprise comes when kristy's or kamilla 's angels are here) , and the same routine now with I&I : So  to create new appt, ok why not, but not keep the same duo, keep the same girls but not the same duo. And i'm agree, irma seems to be not the same like before, with less surprise, the routine is here probably, they know each other too much 

• Upvote 2