Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 hours ago, happyman88 said:

All good things come to those who wait and our patient waiting has paid rich dividends with the epic performance from Polya last night. Certainly a one to remember and a more delightful pussy I've not seen in many a year, simply exquisite and you get a big vote of thanks from me Polya. 

You have made a slightly older man a very happy man. :heart: :angel: :heart:

Do you feel like sharing the love Happy?   I would love to see that bate session!!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, purplewrap said:

Lol...i take it you're being kind (read sarcastic) here?! :biggrin:

I actually cant believe i watched (captured) Polya masturbate with that lovely pink rabbit vibrator - in full view i may add! NOT under the duvet - for so long. It was magical :heart: Captured the cleaning too at the end :biggrin:

And watching (capture) Nina&Kira trib, eat and finger each other was also pretty sexy!

Cant believe my luck on my last day. Of course, i missed out on watching Desiree :heart: My favourite flat atm, so will see if i rejoin again soon....

PW, I would love to see the epic Polya bate with toy.  Do you feel like sharing?

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
24 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Maybe she's going to visit Lola ?? 

maybe to ppick up her bra that she left last night, and I think Lola is home alone