Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

welcome back ladies   good night to Ilona  good night to Irma good night to polya and good night to every one aroud the world

night mike

Guest beaver67
Just now, Noldus said:

good night Mikeusa

pretty soon- it's night- night for you Noldus- busy night w/ zoya, and 2 I's bating

I don't know what's more sad, and to think I was actually going to re-subscribe to this bullshit when my internet got fixed because of Lola....I think I can honestly say that my days of RLC are over.   How you people can just keep putting up with the antics that are dealt to y'all is beyond belief!!  What a facade that is being shown to you on a daily basis!!

Out of all three cast your ballot, Irma is vocal. and I love the ass up face down position :heart::heart::heart:, Ilona is quiet, sneaky and not very comfortable,:heart::heart: but Polya was masterful, intese and extremely sensual,,,,, My ballot, Polya was well worth waiting for. By far the best of the three. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ut av alle tre kaste din stemmeseddel, er Irma vokal. og jeg elsker rumpa opp ansiktet ned stilling  :heart::heart::heart:, Ilona er stille, sleipe og ikke veldig behagelig, men Polya var mesterlig, intese og svært sensuell ,,,,, Min stemmeseddel, Polya var vel verdt å vente på. Uten tvil den beste av de tre. :heart::heart: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Totally agree Rider
Polya is the one who has been the best

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ut av alle tre kaste din stemmeseddel, er Irma vokal. og jeg elsker rumpa opp ansiktet ned stilling  :heart::heart::heart:, Ilona er stille, sleipe og ikke veldig behagelig, men Polya var mesterlig, intese og svært sensuell ,,,,, Min stemmeseddel, Polya var vel verdt å vente på. Uten tvil den beste av de tre. :heart::heart: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

they think i also polya is better