Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

10 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Glory be, how a woman can change. From the rather demure shy lady that graced us a month or so ago to the tigress that appears to love to make a show whenever she can, Polya has taken to our hearts - well mine anyway. Polya dear lady, you are a voyeurs dream. Thank you and long may it continue. :angel: 

Only trouble is I have to go out in 10 minutes so I'll need to lock the vision in the old memory cells.

And the current as shot on cam 8 is Nice!!!!!smileys-smiley-with-sign-063628.gif

Well it was Damit.:dodgy:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

A person with oppositional conversational style is a person who, in conversation, disagrees with and corrects whatever you say. He or she may do this in a friendly way, or a belligerent way, but this person frames remarks in opposition to whatever you venture.

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67

looks like Polya is on her 2nd beer- on DR table- great way to get rid of a hangover hahahahahaha

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

looks like Polya is on her 2nd beer- on DR table- great way to get rid of a hangover hahahahahaha

I would like to take this moment to thank Polya for that Amazing show earlier,,she has truly come out of her shell,,and she seems to be trying to take the crown of Queen Of Nudity from Irma (Impossible),,,I would just call her the Princess of Nudity along with Ilona,Danaya,Adele and Anna:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm pretty sure someone here will remind me of a female I forgot to mention::)

tumblr_o43i08qICJ1rarn4yo1_500.gif

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I would like to take this moment to thank Polya for that Amazing show earlier,,she has truly come out of her shell,,and she seems to be trying to take the crown of Queen Of Nudity from Irma (Impossible),,,I would just call her the Princess of Nudity along with Ilona,Danaya,Adele and Anna:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm pretty sure someone here will remind me of a female I forgot to mention::)

tumblr_o43i08qICJ1rarn4yo1_500.gif

and she back to the way she was before- naked, on her bed, legs spread- great view- thanks Polya

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

A person with oppositional conversational style is a person who, in conversation, disagrees with and corrects whatever you say. He or she may do this in a friendly way, or a belligerent way, but this person frames remarks in opposition to whatever you venture.

I wonder who does it a belligerent way here lol,,,I would like to meet that handsome fellow lmaooo!!:biggrin:

And I love the way Ilona was just raping poor defenseless Irma::)

tumblr_inline_o02rwcZLfq1rr6ht5_500.gifDAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG GIRLS DOING IT:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I wonder who does it a belligerent way here lol,,,I would like to meet that handsome fellow lmaooo!!:biggrin:

And I love the way Ilona was just raping poor defenseless Irma::)

tumblr_inline_o02rwcZLfq1rr6ht5_500.gifDAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG GIRLS DOING IT:biggrin::biggrin:

I think it's time for a three way toy party:angel:

15 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Ze- I respect everyone's opinion to- just like you- but what we are reading- at least to me is not opinions but statements, guessing, speculation, as to what the girls do away from the apartment, ie-"girls are going out to make money for sex"- that is not an opinion, that is a statement. Yes, you & I have agreed, and disagreed, but have done so in a respectful manner, and will continue to do so. As to me changing, I have not changed at all- I personally don't give a "flying fuck or rat's ass" what the girls do away from the apartment- I just get sick and tired of the same old shit being said about what they do outside of the apartment- especially when there is no proof at all. It has been proven time after time after time, that when these things are said, they have been proven false every time. I am still the same beaver I was before- thanks for your reply

And and always respect you also,we sometimes have different opinions of things and that's fine.But just as the same way you get sick and tired of the same old shit..others like me and many others also fell just the same about the people that have different opinions..and no one in cc can guarantie what any girl does outside the apartment..it's always guessing and opinions based on every personal view..this is an forum for rlc..so we talk everything we think about rlc and what we see on cams..for exemple if my opinion based on what I seen westerday on cams it's that the girls combined a date and some Probrably had sex(polya almost sure)why doesn't my opinion it's valide as good as your that said they did nothing or something..that just don't make sense because I'm no better than you neither vice verca and you opinion it's as good as my one..same apply to any cc user..anyone knows all..anyone have all the reason..and for sure anyone knows any bit what this girls did outside.Again my point..if someone says I think the girls gone out and had sex..respect it's their opinion..if someone says..I believe this girls just gone out and party..respect it's their opinion..Find that some speak less to me here just because I m honest and say what I fell and think..maybe if I was an little sheep and fallow the line..things would be different..but hey..I like to be democratic and just be myself.And my biggest regret in cc it is to because as bad language to some as they are to me..because that's not good at all.thanks also for your replay.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

An jerk..and person that reads an opinion that doesn't agree and imediatly denigrates the other person..why..limited brain capacity to acepty that everyone it's diferente and have diferente likings and ideias.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And and always respect you also,we sometimes have different opinions of things and that's fine.But just as the same way you get sick and tired of the same old shit..others like me and many others also fell just the same about the people that have different opinions..and no one in cc can guarantie what any girl does outside the apartment..it's always guessing and opinions based on every personal view..this is an forum for rlc..so we talk everything we think about rlc and what we see on cams..for exemple if my opinion based on what I seen westerday on cams it's that the girls combined a date and some Probrably had sex(polya almost sure)why doesn't my opinion it's valide as good as your that said they did nothing or something..that just don't make sense because I'm no better than you neither vice verca and you opinion it's as good as my one..same apply to any cc user..anyone knows all..anyone have all the reason..and for sure anyone knows any bit what this girls did outside.Again my point..if someone says I think the girls gone out and had sex..respect it's their opinion..if someone says..I believe this girls just gone out and party..respect it's their opinion..Find that some speak less to me here just because I m honest and say what I fell and think..maybe if I was an little sheep and fallow the line..things would be different..but hey..I like to be democratic and just be myself.And my biggest regret in cc it is to because as bad language to some as they are to me..because that's not good at all.thanks also for your replay.

I know what you are saying Ze, and respect your opinion- if you say that the girls had sex- that is your opinion, and I accept that, etc. That is not my problem- my problem is when people make bold statements that they "know" the girls are out having sex for money, when actually no one knows- until someone proves it- also by making those statements they are demeaning, and disrespectful to the girls, by saying those things- it makes them out to be "cheap whores" which they are not, and know you would agree with that. That is all I was saying- not about the opinions of others, just the statements being made. Hope this makes sense to you. thanks