Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

One word......Svetlana!

Harley- that is a possibility, but I hope the fuck not- time will tell I guess, and we all know that Ilona has a big mouth, and that type of info will come out from her eventually hahahaha

Just now, beaver67 said:

Harley- that is a possibility, but I hope the fuck not- time will tell I guess, and we all know that Ilona has a big mouth, and that type of info will come out from her eventually hahahaha

Hi beaver,  the only thing that is going to come out of Ilona's mouth is gibberish!   You will never know what these girls are actually up to.   You will only know what you see, and that is only a game for the viewer!!

Guest beaver67
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Hi beaver,  the only thing that is going to come out of Ilona's mouth is gibberish!   You will never know what these girls are actually up to.   You will only know what you see, and that is only a game for the viewer!!

I know Harley- that's why I thought Kitek or Yury, would hear something to maybe clarify for all of us

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

I know Harley- that's why I thought Kitek or Yury, would hear something to maybe clarify for all of us

That's what I'm talking about LOL.   They know that Kitek and Yury can understand them, so what is translated by them is only what the girls want to say to smooth over the situation.    Anyway......carry on!

Guest beaver67
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

That's what I'm talking about LOL.   They know that Kitek and Yury can understand them, so what is translated by them is only what the girls want to say to smooth over the situation.    Anyway......carry on!

I will carry on- you to Harley

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

01.22: Ilona went to bed

did she take pinky with her- the 3rd drawer is opened a little from the looks of it- could be wrong

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

But by that logic Harley, then the talk about Svetlana is gibberish too - why mention her by name if she's actually someone of importance? You can't pick and choose what to believe or it's no better than guesswork. We can be 90% sure that Svetlana is a real person, Danaya and Adele mentioned her previously, so if Irma was really interested in seeing her she wouldn't have mentioned her name in the apartment at all. Of all these girls Irma is the one most secretive about her private life.

Plus you said just yesterday that your opinion of what happened was "she flirted with a girl that she shouldn't have, and that girl got turned on by it and then Irma had a hard time getting out of the situation." Now you're saying you think she's back out with her, when she was trying to get out of the situation the other day? Both can't be true!

I think it's much more likely that Irma has a guy friend she is seeing, although I would prefer that it isn't the case! A young free and single Irma with no attachments is the ideal tenant, but the girls have a right to see who they please and we just have to live with that. Real life, right?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

But by that logic Harley, then the talk about Svetlana is gibberish too - why mention her by name if she's actually someone of importance? You can't pick and choose what to believe or it's no better than guesswork. We can be 90% sure that Svetlana is a real person, Danaya and Adele mentioned her previously, so if Irma was really interested in seeing her she wouldn't have mentioned her name in the apartment at all. Of all these girls Irma is the one most secretive about her private life.

Plus you said just yesterday that your opinion of what happened was "she flirted with a girl that she shouldn't have, and that girl got turned on by it and then Irma had a hard time getting out of the situation." Now you're saying you think she's back out with her, when she was trying to get out of the situation the other day? Both can't be true!

I think it's much more likely that Irma has a guy friend she is seeing, although I would prefer that it isn't the case! A young free and single Irma with no attachments is the ideal tenant, but the girls have a right to see who they please and we just have to live with that. Real life, right?

Ben,  I don't think the talk about Svetlana is gibberish, I think Svetlana is a real person that is frequently seen by these girls when they leave the apartment.   What I'm saying is gibberish is the context of what is being said in front of open mic's.

It's just my opinion that I think she is back out with her.   Maybe after some thought Irma had a change or heart and decided to see what it was all about with her,  who knows!    I'm just like anybody else on this forum, the only difference is that those of you who subscribe see things that is by far not mentioned in posts to the forum.

I've never said the girls can't do or see who they please.   What they do outside is their business.   I only offer up what I think might be taking place outside the apartment based off of what I read and what I have seen in the past.    I honestly thought that was what this forum was all about.....maybe I'm wrong.    They play a game with the viewers to see what the viewers can come up with on the game they are playing lol.   Sorry if none of this makes any sense,  I'm really worn out today!

• Upvote 1