Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

They came and move camera 9 to the Right some. Now you can;t see down the hall way. So now you can't see them in the hall or going in the laundry room. Also you can see Irma suitcase now

Look at it from the positive side, the cam has moved more to the right so now you can see more of the room hence when Irma puts the mattress on the floor you see more of Irma. I'd rather see that than an empty corridor 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Look at it from the positive side, the cam has moved more to the right so now you can see more of the room hence when Irma puts the mattress on the floor you see more of Irma. I'd rather see that than an empty corridor 

Actually I think I like it better.  Need to see it under action conditions though ....

Ok all, I have come to a conclusion after watching Irma open the honey jar and try to put the pour spout on, I am not sure the elevator goes all the way to the top floor, It might just be that it stops just couple floors short from reaching the top of that incredible building.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Voy a enviar por Correo electrónico y decirles Irma agente de mudanzas La Camara Y Si Lo Hacia vendran y moverlo Hacia Atrás

De acuerdo en el envió de un correo, pero no para el tema de la cámara, si no para que dejen ya de una puta vez de reírse del abonado, novios-pareja? Dentro del apartamento, entonces sera vida real en este puto apartamento.De lo contrario las 3 a la puta calle.Ya esta bien de tanta burla.

No veo otro camino que el de cerrar este apartamento en el momento que Irma salga.Estos gordos-piojosos-grasientos-malolientes-estafadores de RLC a que apartamento se van a volcar? Al nuevo no, porque se esta demostrando un día si y otro también que es otra comedia-burla de apartamento.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I will email them and tell them Irma move the camera and if she did they will come and move it back

cam1 could also advantageously have been twisted slightly to the right