Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

YOU NEVER SAID PATENT PENDING, SO I WILL BE PUBLISHING MY BOOK THAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON SINCE 5 MINUTES AGO,IT WILL BE PUBLISHED TOMORROW,IT'S A BOOK ABOUT THE COLONIZATION OF MARS AFTER THE YEAR 2090,WHEN CLIMATE CHANGE FORCED HUMANS TO GO TO MARS,,IT'S A GOOD READ MR101O,I THINK THAT YOU'LL DEFINITELY LIKE IT.,,MAN HOW DO I KEEP ON COMING UP WITH THESE BRILLIANT IDEAS :nana: :nana:  :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

DES, never thought of you that way pal. BTW, I don't know if I mentioned this on this forum, but I have taken up writing and am writing my second science fiction story. No, really!

So, sometimes I may disappear for a while.

This is like my third career, lol!

Writing about the colonization of Mars. I already started a story whereby in 2090 after climate change has wrecked the

Earth a plan to move what is left of the human race is concocted. A Mars First group fights the move on Mars (remind you of any immigration issues today?). Plasma engines blowing up in space, rescue mission and space walks. This story was 80 pages. There will be sequels and now I am writing a prequel, only the whole history of manned travel to Mars! Little spoiler alert, they found microscopic  life under the surface of Mars!

Love writing!

If you are interested I can tell you more in a pm.

DES, never thought of you that way pal. BTW, I don't know if I mentioned this on this forum, but I have taken up writing and am writing my second science fiction story. No, really!

So, sometimes I may disappear for a while.

This is like my third career, lol!

Writing about the colonization of Mars. I already started a story whereby in 2090 after climate change has wrecked the

Earth a plan to move what is left of the human race is concocted. A Mars First group fights the move on Mars (remind you of any immigration issues today?). Plasma engines blowing up in space, rescue mission and space walks. This story was 80 pages. There will be sequels and now I am writing a prequel, only the whole history of manned travel to Mars! Little spoiler alert, they found microscopic  life under the surface of Mars!

Love writing!

If you are interested I can tell you more in a pm.

Well, well, well..............I'm totally gobsmacked!!

You love writing mr1010?............I'd never have believed it!!

::) ::) :lmao:

Typical for Ilona jumping in between the twoother girls, that is so she be in the center,( OF EVERYTHING ) :yeahbaby: :woohoo: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well that's Ilona and as cute as she is I'm ready to say goodbye to her. I'm not knocking her it's just my opinion.

Well that's Ilona and as cute as she is I'm ready to say goodbye to her. I'm not knocking her it's just my opinion.

Yes, the apartment would be better without her. I don't think she will go unfortunately. She seems to be the new Nora.

:(

Upndown, what, you think I like to write a little. Can't go by the lengths of my posts, lol! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mikey, mikey, mikey! I knew I should have copyrighted it!!!!! It's ok, guy, you are just missing like 15,000 words!

Thanks DES for the info. I just finished the story. Great to know about that site (smashwords).  Want to join a writer's club so we can talk and read each others' writings. Trying to find one.

Ilona, couldn't you not have control for once? The only times she lost control was when Irma titty fucked her and when Danaya showed her the candles she made for her birthday. And that lasted like 10 seconds.

no entiendo a illona. Ya se a puesto entre las 2...ya esta marcando territorio. Aqui no se hace nada sin mi permiso  :screwy:

:bang head: :bang head: :bang head: Nueva Nora, a mandar y interrumpir, esta chica quiere ser el niño en el bautizo, la novia en la boda y el muerto en el entierro, la protagonista en todo