Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

40 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's good timing, as Ilona is on her period - she has a pad in her panties

The girls are whispering to each other - luckily I learned to speak Ukranian today and I have superhuman hearing. Ilona is saying to Stella "These guys on CamCaps love it when we put on a good show, so once Irma and I are off our periods we'll have a 4-way lesbian orgy with honey and Zefir milk and use all our toys together.

You heard it here first folks :cool:

How many drinks have you had?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

How many drinks have you had?

Stone cold sober mate, can't argue with the facts! Also Ilona was telling Stella about how Irma is on a date with this cool dude named Benfold who is an awesome lay and she's going to try and make the next visit a threesome.

Don't shoot the messenger fam

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Stone cold sober mate, can't argue with the facts! Also Ilona was telling Stella about how Irma is on a date with this cool dude named Benfold who is an awesome lay and she's going to try and make the next visit a threesome.

Don't shoot the messenger fam

I hope you have fun with your threesame

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

to all of you in R:LC/CC land- we all need to let the new girl Stella to adjust to her new environment, and her roommates, so there is no reason to start bashing, complaining, guessing, and speculating about her- we all need be patient with her, and see how it pans out- good or bad. hope every one understands what I am     saying- this my opinion- thank you