Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

It has been common that one of the girls leave the apartment within a week's time, when a new 4 girl arrives.
Ilona has two months, arrived on June 22 ...
Irma is in its three months and arrived on June 10
Polya arrived 1st July

That amounts to just guessing. But it is Ilona who are closest.
But some girls have the left middle of a month also.
In  one week's time, we know the answer.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 hours ago, beaver67 said:

to all of you in R:LC/CC land- we all need to let the new girl Stella to adjust to her new environment, and her roommates, so there is no reason to start bashing, complaining, guessing, and speculating about her- we all need be patient with her, and see how it pans out- good or bad. hope every one understands what I am     saying- this my opinion- thank you

Well respect your opinion but..it's a new girl in rlc,we are in an forum..would make no sense not give all sort of opinion about her,good or bad ones,this is my opinion.Myself little tired the the recent girls in rlc  all like to show the baks more than anyone need..

7 hours ago, beaver67 said:

to all of you in R:LC/CC land- we all need to let the new girl Stella to adjust to her new environment, and her roommates, so there is no reason to start bashing, complaining, guessing, and speculating about her- we all need be patient with her, and see how it pans out- good or bad. hope every one understands what I am     saying- this my opinion- thank you

Couldn't agree more beaver. If you all remember when Polya arrived on 1st July as Nold rightly says, it took her until 29th July to really open up. This day she came back from the beach and lay naked on the bed, legs akimbo and flashing kitty to the world then we had the pink panther episodes and she hasn't looked back since.

Patience is a virtue my fellow voyeurs; give Stella the time and she could be a star as well :cool:

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, beaver67 said:

Nice thought but you know better.