Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

So you're telling me that if Irma goes out tomorrow, at any time of day, then she's having sex during that period? Well damn Bonnie, Checkmate I guess

Oh wait! People can also go out at any time of day to do things that are not sex; for example, shopping, walking, going to the beach. Obviously those things are extremely unlikely :biggrin: 

If you been watching then you no if she going to the shopping or to the beach . I try to stay nice but you won't to be a ass and try to prove to ever one on here you smarter then ever body else. DAM i did't no you was a women. I going to bed. Good night

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

If you been watching then you no if she going to the shopping or to the beach . I try to stay nice but you won't to be a ass and try to prove to ever one on here you smarter then ever body else. DAM i did't no you was a women. I going to bed. Good night

Goodnight Bonnie, no hard feelings

wonder what's up with that ?????? hmmmmmmmmm

Think could be Stella when sleeping moves a lot,and llona more or less it's the same thing,last night or night before llona sleeped in linvigroom coach because of that.So Probrably as that.

Good news guys and girls..tomorrow the girls,special Stella will not spent all day in balcony!Email rlc..and they said..all right all right Ze81 you totaly right starting tomorrow the girls will only go to balcony to smoky and nothing more..rest of the time they will be in the rest of house.Cheers to all..:angel:

from what I read they  did there show with hay let's shower together.  Irma said to polya may I touch your pussy and polya said yes you may LOL  holy hell why dnot  Irma and polya just fuck each other and get it over with  oh that;s right I for got Irma is not in to lesbian sex  WTF 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

Think could be Stella when sleeping moves a lot,and llona more or less it's the same thing,last night or night before llona sleeped in linvigroom coach because of that.So Probrably as that.

me to Ze- both I & S need a whole bed to sleep- hence Ilona with Irma

Guest beaver67

from what I read they  did there show with hay let's shower together.  Irma said to polya may I touch your pussy and polya said yes you may LOL  holy hell why dnot  Irma and polya just fuck each other and get it over with  oh that;s right I for got Irma is not in to lesbian sex  WTF 

and also Ilona was in the next room hahahahahahahahaha