Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Irma and Ilona are in the apartment now and they are not acting like kids. I don't want a cast of new girls, cant get enough of these two. Thats just my opinion

I respect and understand your opinion.  I'm saying for me, that I would be tired of them by now.   I don't feel RLC should recycle the girls in the all girls apartments but RLC are lazy people and all they can do now is recycle.   The only good thing about the recycling will be if they bring the lovely Danaya back!   I would subscribe if that happens.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think if I was a member I would be ready for a new cast of girls.......good or bad!   These girls are hopeless due to them always being outside the apartment and then when they are home it's just the same old BS.......kids stuff.

Agree in part Harley,for exemple think Irma and llona for this apartment are Probrably the best choises..even with Irma going out more..now polya it's another thing..she from day one always going out to night etc and Stella looks similar,some say this girls have all the right to go out etc and they are completely wright..but as you said..we that paying it to rlc it's very bad to watch empty apartment..with girls on beach by day and out by night..spending the money they are being payed from rlc(that we pay).The thing is..when Irma and llona will leave think things regard empty houses etc will be even worst..right now(and for some time now)in my opinion this two girls are what maintain this house active.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I respect and understand your opinion.  I'm saying for me, that I would be tired of them by now.   I don't feel RLC should recycle the girls in the all girls apartments but RLC are lazy people and all they can do now is recycle.   The only good thing about the recycling will be if they bring the lovely Danaya back!   I would subscribe if that happens.

I think its safe to say they will both leave when they have had enough or their visa expires. We are unsure what Visa's they are on so time will tell on that one. Polya may be the first to leave ?

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have heard that before Harley :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree in part Harley,for exemple think Irma and llona for this apartment are Probrably the best choises..even with Irma going out more..now polya it's another thing..she from day one always going out to night etc and Stella looks similar,some say this girls have all the right to go out etc and they are completely wright..but as you said..we that paying it to rlc it's very bad to watch empty apartment..with girls on beach by day and out by night..spending the money they are being payed from rlc(that we pay).The thing is..when Irma and llona will leave think things regard empty houses etc will be even worst..right now(and for some time now)in my opinion this two girls are what maintain this house active.

I don't know Ze, it could be the same as Barcelona 2 with Megan always home. She sure is exciting to watch isn't she ? The only one that gets any excitement is the BF from the bathroom shows LOL

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just remember Ze,  life is like a box of chocolates......you never know what your gonna get!   I'm just speaking for myself that's all.

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think its safe to say they will both leave when they have had enough or their visa expires. We are unsure what Visa's they are on so time will tell on that one. Polya may be the first to leave ?

Who really knows about all the Visa stuff anyway.   Bring back Danaya!!

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have heard that before Harley :biggrin:

You have and I can tell you now,  if she comes back I will pay the money!

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Irma and Ilona are in the apartment now and they are not acting like kids. I don't want a cast of new girls, cant get enough of these two. Thats just my opinion

Agree also in part,agree about Irma and llona(just imagine this apartment when they gone...)but the other two,Specialy polya could go in my opinion..she likes a lot party and seems more committed to that than the contract she sign with rlc and consequently with us users..if she isn't in the house..she can't be doing the job she been paid to do..for exemple recent days she (and also Stella,but Stella less)gone beach from morning to afternoon..then evening they gone to night and only comeback next day after midday..they some hours after polya gone out again with dude and stayed out long hours..

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I don't know Ze, it could be the same as Barcelona 2 with Megan always home. She sure is exciting to watch isn't she ? The only one that gets any excitement is the BF from the bathroom shows LOL

You are correct Thes,  it will not be good casting if the casting director is not good.   Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes not.....nature of this game.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I don't mind at all if for exemple the girls go to beach some days of week etc,same with go out at night some times,that's fine,the problem it's when some start abusing it..they are in rlc,in an rlc apartment,I know the rules don't demand the to be always in the house,and that wouldn't make sense and wouldn't be healt,but they should trie to think first in rlc and the clients and to maintain us happy and entertain,of course to so that they must be on cam and house a lot,not always of course,but a lot.Regard Megan..what can I say..the girl think doing puzzles or seing watch tv in couch for hours and hours it's entertaining to watch..no better exemple of staying in house and not be bored to watch than Irma or llona..because they you know..they move..talk..laught..some nudity it's nice also..so Megan exemple isn't good at all,sorry the long text.

4 minutes ago, Lyree said:

What if they are only talking about daily life rather then "What about our next show" or "whom shall tease tonight at the club."

I know you think I'm a crackpot just like the rest of the people on this forum do.  I'm sure they do talk about normal life from time to time,  but to me these girls are far from being normal in that sense.   These girls are not normal girls by any stretch of the imagination as far as I'm concerned.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't mind at all if for exemple the girls go to beach some days of week etc,same with go out at night some times,that's fine,the problem it's when some start abusing it..they are in rlc,in an rlc apartment,I know the rules don't demand the to be always in the house,and that wouldn't make sense and wouldn't be healt,but they should trie to think first in rlc and the clients and to maintain us happy and entertain,of course to so that they must be on cam and house a lot,not always of course,but a lot.Regard Megan..what can I say..the girl think doing puzzles or seing watch tv in couch for hours and hours it's entertaining to watch..no better exemple of staying in house and not be bored to watch than Irma or llona..because they you know..they move..talk..laught..some nudity it's nice also..so Megan exemple isn't good at all,sorry the long text.

I think this going to the beach thing is a little over rated.  I do not think that just because they leave with swim clothes on or in their bag that that means they are going to the beach.   But that is just a guess on my part.