Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Of cource they are. They would not go to the trouble of not calling each other by there real names and not giving away locations of where they are going if they were not bothered! 

The only stalkers these girls are worried about is the ones that stalk them on social media and change their names because of it.  They are not worried about real life stalkers!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry but I have to disagree Thes.  They wouldn't do what they do if they were worried about stalkers!

and celebrities wouldn't make movies either would they Harley ? Being well known carries burdens, one of which is stalkers. and they do have to deal with them,  ever wonder why Blue Bonnie quit doing her cam 4 shows ? Ever wonder why so many of tenants from time too time have to make the social media accounts private, or delete them all together, it wasn't that long ago one of the posters here, living in Barcelona spent all weekend on the beach looking for the girls, until he found them.

There is a reason the rules were changed on this forum by ADMIN.

Ilona has a business. She get girls modeling work & other job to for these girls to make money. Ilona has to have clients so she can call them to see if they need a girl. Ilona goes out to a club & just so happen one of the guys book events for club & she chooses that guys to have sex with. Why it another clients that beneficial for her business. He got what he wanted & Ilona got what she wanted a new clients & Ilona get a percentage of what the girls make & i think Irma is helping Ilona get clients

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

and celebrities wouldn't make movies either would they Harley ? Being well known carries burdens, one of which is stalkers. and they do have to deal with them,  ever wonder why Blue Bonnie quit doing her cam 4 shows ? Ever wonder why so many of tenants from time too time have to make the social media accounts private, or delete them all together, it wasn't that long ago one of the posters here, living in Barcelona spent all weekend on the beach looking for the girls, until he found them.

These girls are a far cry from being celebrities Thes,  not even in the same ball park.   I'm not saying there is not one bad apple in the bunch, but by far and large I don't believe they are worried about it.

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Stalkers....smalkers lol.  Do you really think these girls are worried about stalkers?

They use fake names, the addresses of the apartments is never mentioned or advertised, they typically (not always) turn the computers so we can't see the screens. They rarely say where they are going and whisper or talk in the no-microphone rooms. I'd say they they are trying to keep their personal lives out of RLC. In other words, they don't want us to know about it. It's irrelevant if they are worried or not, but it's fairly obvious that they want to avoid people following them around.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

They use fake names, the addresses of the apartments is never mentioned or advertised, they typically (not always) turn the computers so we can't see the screens. They rarely say where they are going and whisper or talk in the no-microphone rooms. I'd say they they are trying to keep their personal lives out of RLC. In other words, they don't want us to know about it. It's irrelevant if they are worried or not, but it's fairly obvious that they want to avoid people following them around.

OK....lets move on, next topic!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

These girls are a far cry from being celebrities Thes,  not even in the same ball park.   I'm not saying there is not one bad apple in the bunch, but by far and large I don't believe they are worried about it.

Type in K&K or Kamila and Kristy to google or you tube Harley then start counting all the pages that come up. Now tell me just how well known they are OK ? 

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Well think you only partially wright,for an person being well know,famous,celebrities usually they must accomplished something or be very susesseful in their profession,Blue bonnie started very strong on cams..then the last sessions she struggle to make some profite..but agree that could be some crazy dude that like you said watch rlc and thinks some girls it's an godness and want ps more or her or something.In my opinion all the rlc residents aren't famous people neither celebrities..talk to them to some of your neighbors and how many know any?This rlc residents are just like big brother residents etc..nothing more neither less..that's just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Type in K&K or Kamila and Kristy to google or you tube Harley then start counting all the pages that come up. Now tell me just how well known they are OK ? 

Why do you think that is Thes?  It's because members of this forum post their shit on the internet and that's the only reason.  They are not even close to celebrity status!

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Did that just now Tes..lots of pages..then did the same with Dasha and demid..gess what..lots of pages..could have tried maya and Stephan and bet would be lots of pages also..but Probrably k&k have more pages..myself don't like the way they act but..they are two gorgeous girls that get along nicely so it's normal to have lots of page of them..but the others have also lots...

Ze  and Harley the fact remains on the internet they are well known. and between the two forums there are over 75,000 members, One bad apple, Humm I think not.

Now just how many members has RLC that are not on the forums like I was for almost year or longer. Law of averages would dictate many rotten apples actually.

• Upvote 1