Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

can someone explain me Stella logic

She is back to the cam in the bathroom but after shows her poussy in front of cam 6

give her two more days, then it is history. You see progress every day (so I look away from yesterday, which was "special")

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

can someone explain me Stella logic

She is back to the cam in the bathroom but after shows her poussy in front of cam 6

It means she's not facing the wall to hide at all. Maybe it's an habit, maybe it's to avoid spilling water everywhere, who knows? She showed us yesterday that nudity is not an issue at all.

16 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

It means she's not facing the wall to hide at all. Maybe it's an habit, maybe it's to avoid spilling water everywhere, who knows? She showed us yesterday that nudity is not an issue at all.

Hep,others girls usually do that of facing the wall to hide p(last recent exemple Amy)but Stella in that already very different,she somethimes it's back to cam in shower others more front and side etc.we can complain other things about her but her showing nudity that's she been more or less doing it.

17 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

yes i've seen her nudity in the kitchen and others rooms yesterday. That's why i'm looking for the  logic.

• Upvote 1