Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I agree legr, a gimmick! Just eat right and work out. But I know these girls want not an ounce of fat on them. You should have seen Kami earlier. She kept looking at her body for fat. She doesn't have any! I just hope she doesn't have an eating disorder.

I never saw them eating meat.      BTW maybe you won't like what I wrote in the thank you thread at KandK but this is what could be.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

euroMike69

If all they have to offer you to take pics. of is a guy delivring take out,  well they have lost the war so to speak.  Even when they were here they were never topless downstairs and the action wasn't half as good as it is now.  To me they are forgotten and could go to the archives, Sorry but that is my opinion.

euroMike69

If all they have to offer you to take pics. of is a guy delivring take out,  well they have lost the war so to speak.  Even when they were here they were never topless downstairs and the action wasn't half as good as it is now.  To me they are forgotten and could go to the archives, Sorry but that is my opinion.

i like what you posted but you posted it in the wrong place.

Thanks for the pics. Nicely done. respect-056.gif And the comments were more fun to read here. cheeky-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

As for Ilona. Screw it she either leaves soon or we are stuck with her.angry-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif As for Barbie (Adele) I like what I see so far. Nice looking, love the body. Hips and ass Ya baby. eyebrow-wiggle-smiley-emoticon.gif

Legr, what are you talking about, Kami and Kristy? Be careful what you say there. People will eat you alive.

No seriously though, I love Kami and Kristy. Give them a chance, maybe things will change. But I will say I don't see much up to now. I hope it will change.

Legr, what are you talking about, Kami and Kristy? Be careful what you say there. People will eat you alive.

No seriously though, I love Kami and Kristy. Give them a chance, maybe things will change. But I will say I don't see much up to now. I hope it will change.

Got nothing but love for K&K. But the lack of any free cams is making it hard to stay interested. With a free cam or 2 I'd look in more even if they did nothing. Can't help it I love to watch women.drool-smiley-emoticon.gif

I do too. she has natural beauty that doesn't take an hours worth of paint to be made beautiful...Ilona and Danaya are trying really hard to get her start playing the game with them, but so far she is holding steadfast, but the question is just how long will she be able to hold out?