Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Lots of sleeping beauty to watch during the overnight. Meagan is uncovered wearing only a brief thong string in IIona's room at the #1 apt. If she would just roll over ..

Adriana is bottomless hoping for sex

The sun is up in the East and the lighting  geting better in all bedrooms. Morning showers will start soon.

15 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

in my opinion, Stella should have changed with Ilona tonite, so Ilona and Megan could have slept together ... 

while it would have been nice, no way in hell Ilona was gonna give up her spot next to Irma lol

• Upvote 1

Megan and Stella seem to get along quite nicely. They were talking for a long time before falling asleep. While they were talking Stella kept rubbing her (own) boobs. Probably not sexual but it looked very good with Megan right next to her. :biggrin:

I don't think I've enjoyed a night on RLC as much as last night at the party, from the big girls on the bevvy downstairs to the education of Megan upstairs and what looked like a genuine show of sympathy and affection towards Irma in her time of sadness. The interaction between all of them was for me a breath of fresh air and shows they are all good people at heart. The attempt at educating Megan was hilarious at times with her trying to show she could grope Ilona and the numerous English phrases thrown in was priceless. "All the way to the top" indeed; reference to massage techniques perhaps?? Then as a bonus Anna holding the fort up the road, comes out with one of her vintage bates, although the cams are not as well situated as in her barca1 bedroom but at least it was the old Anna warming up to past memories. All in all, I think it has been a smart move by RLC in opening up the second barca apartment and last night for me will go down as a Wonderful Wednesday. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2