Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

What a ridiculous thing to say.

You wouldn't be happy with anyone, no matter who was in this apartment, would you. I doubt you'll be happy until all the apartments are empty and the website shuts down.

Sounds to me like you just don't like RLC. Yet you still devote a lot of time to it. Perhaps find something in the world that makes you happy (if anything still does) and pursue that instead. Being happy is an enjoyable thing, you should try it some time.

Actually I guess complaining on the internet makes you happy. It must do otherwise you wouldn't do it so much.

I would be happy without them hiring girls that like to spend all their time outside the apartment or on the balcony or constantly being defended by people such as yourself.   You act as though you have a vested interest in these girls,  where I do not!   I'm one of the happiest people you would ever want to meet Ben, and just because I don't agree with you and your logic about RLC you automatically think I'm an unhappy person.   I'm not going to conform to your way of thinking about RLC or the girls they hire to give you some kind of pleasure.   I want girls that want to be here and not girls that find every fucking reason to be outside the apartment!!   I can understand all the other apartments,  just not the two Barca apt's or the K&K apartments.   Sorry if you think i'm not happy, but i'm far from being not happy!!

• Upvote 1

Sorry the of topic..Sabrina spended the all night exchanging cares etc with an dude..then they sleep togheter hugged..with carina sleeping by them side on bed..being for about an year in rlc never seen her doing this..and the other one acts like its nothing..the picture just don't look normal at all..