Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Irma my cutie Pie,,I still can't believe you will be gone soon,,,I hope to see you again someday,,I just wish that you and Ilona can become the new K&K and get your own place together in the Ukraine,,You guys know how to entertain us and you always have us in mind,,,,Irma you are one of the only few females to come on RLC and have practically everybody loving you,,,you appealed to us all,,,,Yes I love your nudity,but it was your amazing personality and Cutie Pie face that won me over,,You take care of the other ladies and you are always smiling and having a good time,,,I wish you the best in whatever project that you decide to take on next,,,Safe travels and God's Speed My beautiful Irma,,,and I won't forget about you too Ilona,,,you were hotter the second time around and you came out of your shell,,,thank you for entertaining us all too,,without being stuck behind a laptop,,we got to see more of you and saw you opened up more with the other ladies and actually had real genuine fun,,You will be Missed too Ilona.::)::):heart::heart:

• Upvote 7

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would be happy without them hiring girls that like to spend all their time outside the apartment or on the balcony or constantly being defended by people such as yourself.   You act as though you have a vested interest in these girls,  where I do not!   I'm one of the happiest people you would ever want to meet Ben, and just because I don't agree with you and your logic about RLC you automatically think I'm an unhappy person.   I'm not going to conform to your way of thinking about RLC or the girls they hire to give you some kind of pleasure.   I want girls that want to be here and not girls that find every fucking reason to be outside the apartment!!   I can understand all the other apartments,  just not the two Barca apt's or the K&K apartments.   Sorry if you think i'm not happy, but i'm far from being not happy!!

Couldn't sayed it better,but Ben a lot of times have good intentions,the thing is..we all should read everybody opinions and accept that it's an personal taste,liking..of course if it's something we don't agree we can replay with our view of the things..when we say that other person have an sad life or something just because we don't agree with the liking of the person..that's totaly nonsense,just an exemple this that you said,I agree with somethings others don't..but don't gona say you're an sad person or other things because i didn't agree or liked some of things..this forum could only get better if people,users respect every person opinions,being the same or opposite ideias.Respect and be respect.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Sorry the of topic..Sabrina spended the all night exchanging cares etc with an dude..then they sleep togheter hugged..with carina sleeping by them side on bed..being for about an year in rlc never seen her doing this..and the other one acts like its nothing..the picture just don't look normal at all..

I'm expecting World War 3 Italian Style.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, daemon said:

I hope RLC smart enough not to do this. KK earned an apartment, they are very natural and interesting girl. Barcelona Girls as many are tired. Yes, they look good. But what do they do this show. I did not see that they were engaged than in addition to drink and show. Many people are tired of it. I hope the new girls will be much more interesting.

Many are tired.  LOL    Tired from sitting on their ass 80% of the day staring at phones.

• Upvote 2

Time to change.. simple as that, somethings are great but change creates opportunity for others to make their marks. RLC know this and the process keeps moving on. Stella and co.. whoever co is will now take up the baton and  continue

..mmm Stella  daaaaaayum that asss:biggrin: