Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

It's ok if you want to continue your little games and not talk to me, I deserve that.  At the same time you don't scare me and you can talk to the mods if you want.  Let them sit around the round table and decide what to do if that will make you feel better.

Bring back DCcap!!! LOL

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Others are in their own rooms.

Legr, friend, why don't you join rlc so you can see better? We will welcome you here. If you can't afford it or don't want the wife to know, I get it.

I will help be your eyes when I am here.

Tread carefully here though with what you think you see. I understand but others don't.

Mr.1010

I was banned from rlc.  And Last time was a case of mistaken identity, another posted what he thought he saw in the blurred thumbnails and EuroMike thought it was me.  He apologied and everything is OK.  I promissed I would never comment on the thumbnails ever again.

on dirait que ilona et danaya ont trouver la même activité de découpage, que kristy avant-hier!!!! bizarre quand même!!!

it looks like ilona and Danaya found the same cutting activity, kristy before yesterday !!!! weird anyway !!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: ::) ::)

Are you still banned? Why would rlc ban you just for commenting on a thumbnail? If they can do that just for that, every one here should be wary. People are all the time posting pics and video that could get them banned by rlc.

Is that why you wanted to be a stickler for  CC rules?

Are you still banned? Why would rlc ban you just for commenting on a thumbnail? If they can do that just for that, every one here should be wary. People are all the time posting pics and video that could get them banned by rlc.

NO, they banned for taking pictures something about rights reserved.  I never posted anything but somehow they knew I took pictures and videos.  And they never gave me back my last 45.$.

There have been people banned from RLC just for making comments. That doesn't happen often but it does periodically happen.

If you send RLC a Screenshot of somebody doing something illegal on cam they will ban you.

on dirait que ilona et danaya ont trouver la même activité de découpage, que kristy avant-hier!!!! bizarre quand même!!!

it looks like ilona and Danaya found the same cutting activity, kristy before yesterday !!!! weird anyway !!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: ::) ::)

They have heard the legend of the two girls who got a luxury home, because between them had a great sexual tension when they lived in Barcelona. They decided to do the same, and began to fool around naked with each other. Now they have read that the other of those girls made a scrapbook, so they decided to do the same. Just joking  ;D

Damn I just made this same comment in the Kristy thread before I saw yours Corboblanc,,,Ilona has copied everything that the girls have ever done,,,showers together,twister,massages,dancing,charades,that stuff that they did with the candles and the wall,sleeping in the same bed,,,,It's like she watched a tape of them like a football coach and is now running the very same play,,,,I guess she spied on Kristy with her magazines and how she was cutting them up.I guess that maybe she doesn't know how to be original and come up with her own Ideas as of yet. Eating watermelons would have made it really obvious so they went for oranges instead :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: