Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Damn. I knew it, after postponing my eye drops so I can actually continue to see RLC, Belle sneaked downstairs. Luckily I caught her in the kitchen where my recorder was secretly waiting but I was hoping to catch her in the LR. I need to get that close up pussy shot on Cam 2 - don't think I ever managed with Ilona but I think I covered her well enough. Belle needs to cook naked like Leora, Nelly or Zoya. I wasn't very familiar with this apartment in my early days - in fact I was so stupid I was never quite aware which was the kitchen and which was the utility room - but the kitchen is where I caught sight of Kami's heavy tits and of course Nora's world class arse.
Double damn, while writing this Stella flashed in the kitchen and I was not recording :cry:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Damn. I knew it, after postponing my eye drops so I can actually continue to see RLC, Belle sneaked downstairs. Luckily I caught her in the kitchen where my recorder was secretly waiting but I was hoping to catch her in the LR. I need to get that close up pussy shot on Cam 2 - don't think I ever managed with Ilona but I think I covered her well enough. Belle needs to cook naked like Leora, Nelly or Zoya. I wasn't very familiar with this apartment in my early days - in fact I was so stupid I was never quite aware which was the kitchen and which was the utility room - but the kitchen is where I caught sight of Kami's heavy tits and of course Nora's world class arse.
Double damn, while writing this Stella flashed in the kitchen and I was not recording :cry:

I think you will get many more chances with Belle, she isn't shy in flashing that lovely pussy for the camera, what with her dainty little cutie face her long lovely hair, perky tits, round arse and superb camel toe, she really is pretty awsome.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

BELLE JUST WENT ON ALL FOURS IN FRONT OF THE BRIGHT ASS LIGHT AND SHOWED US HER PUSSY:heart::heart:

AND NOW SHE IS RUBBING ANNA'S FEET WHILE BUTT NAKED:heart::heart:

tumblr_inline_n4p05qZgpl1rr6ht5.gif

Wasn't it wonderfull, the best bit was when she was perched on the bed and just leaned forward far enough to reveal the honey pot. Beautiful

• Upvote 1

Ignoring mikey's baiting, I am in lust with Belle, perhaps even more than with Ilona although overall she would still be outside my 4 favourite girls: The Goddess, Nelly, Masha and Ilona. Surely Queen Nora or Kristy ought to be in there somewhere.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Ignoring mikey's baiting, I am in lust with Belle, perhaps even more than with Ilona although overall she would still be outside my 4 favourite girls: The Goddess, Nelly, Masha and Ilona. Surely Queen Nora or Kristy ought to be in there somewhere.

Ilona's still my Number 1 but Belle is coming a close second.