Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Stella bouncing around as normal in her weird running exercise, topless :biggrin:. Then she then paced up and down holding her nose, I think she went upstairs and then maintenance AGAIN - I mean like how often? Is it because Belle is being too sexy? Have they said something wrong? Are they going to tell Stella and Belle not to go naked? Grrrrrrrr!

47 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

This really suck. Anna is gone so Belle started talking a sexy shower and she probably would have went and lay on the bed nude and give use a nice pussy shot.NOT NOW. When it come back on line that will be over with and she probably be dress

It's could be RLC finally got someone to finally check the air conditioning in that apartment honestly. either way...bummer

• Upvote 1

We will see once the apartment is back online, until then there is no point complaining about UM as there is nothing we can do about it. I remember once when the apartment was UM for 24 hours or more, people were complaining non-stop! And then when it came back online Stella's room had been repainted, redecorated etc. Those people looked very silly

• Upvote 3

Quand une Maintenance se fait dans un appartement, quel qu'il soit, habituellement on ne voit pas le petit point vert qui signale les présences ou des mouvements, or, là, on voit ce point vert. Bizarre, ce point vert vient de la chambre d'Anna et Belle.

6 minutes ago, winnlove said:

When maintenance is done in an apartment, whatever it is, usually we do not see the small green dot that indicates the presence or movements, or, here, we see this green dot. Weird green dot has the room of Anna and Belle.

I am not sure that the cameras themselves have motion detection. To me it seems more likely that the motion is detected remotely, that is to say that the motion detection is based on movement within the video stream, rather than motion within the room itself. My evidence for this is that when it is low light and a camera is switching back and forth between night and day mode, this triggers the motion detection feature

Therefore it's unlikely in my opinion that there would be maintenance required to fix the motion detection feature 

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, Benfold a dit :

I am not sure that the cameras themselves have motion detection. To me it seems more likely that the motion is detected remotely, that is to say that the motion detection is based on movement within the video stream, rather than motion within the room itself. My evidence for this is that when it is low light and a camera is switching back and forth between night and day mode, this triggers the motion detection feature

Therefore it's unlikely in my opinion that there would be maintenance required to fix the motion detection feature 

Je suis d'accord Benfold. Seulement, on voit quand même ce point vert, et que sur cet appartement. Pour les autres, rien n'est visible quand une maintenance se fait. Il y a certainement quelque chose de différent qui permet une détection tout en étant en Maintenance. J'acquière ton point de vue, cela dit.