Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Exactly-has anyone seen them take the drugs???  Just Fkng speculation what they doing in the Bathroom

Happy you know how this place is already,,if someone can't see on the balcony or in the Wc,or laundry room,,they make up stuff about what they think is happening,,,,,,the thing I don't get is why when they guess stuff,,,they always gotta guess the worst shit happening possible.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Happy you know how this place is already,,if someone can't see on the balcony or in the Wc,or laundry room,,they make up stuff about what they think is happening,,,,,,the thing I don't get is why when they guess stuff,,,they always gotta guess the worst shit happening possible.

What else where they doing?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yep Mike-no wonder u and I get upset with all the lies and BS

• Upvote 1

people feel free to continue talking and giving ideias and opinions of what we are watching in the apartment,this it's an rlc forum..so we're doing the right thing..could be drugs..could not be..could be sex..could not be..but we are just talking based on what we are watching..Wouldn't make sense if we talked for hours of the weather outside..or the food or or..we talking about what it's going on.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

now tell me honestly your personal (of course) guess....

what do you think they did in there one by one for a couple of mins? signed papers?

• Upvote 2