Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Posted this in the wrong thread:

I don't really know what I saw last night, but there was definitely something wrong with the events of yesterday and this morning.

Personally, IN MY OPINION ONLY they were doing coke in the downstairs toilet - now I don't care about this, I have taken my fair share of drugs in the past, but to see it so blatant on RLC was a surprise. The guy was clearly the source of this.

My first opinion of the guy the other day was that he was Lola's boyfriend, then I thought he was just a friend, then I thought he was gay, now I KNOW he is definitely straight by the way he has been all over Anna in Barca 2. Who the fuck is this guy? I have my opinions on what one ugly guy is doing hanging out with 5 beauties, especially when none of them mind him seeing them naked and he is allowed to move from girl to girl, touching and caressing as he pleases, but I will just say that clearly the relationship between them is not natural.

But what am I going to do about it? And what about you guys? Does what you saw last night put you off RLC? I cancelled my sub when Irma left, and now I'm just waiting for the paid period to elapse. I was going to resubscribe because of Anna and Belle, but now I'm not so sure.

I think 99% of us can agree, last night was not fun or sexy (well maybe at some points!) instead it was creepy and weird. WTF are you doing Anna?

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well Anna I'm sorry to say that all the admiration I had for you has just plummeted to zero after that sordid affair this morning at barca2, culminating on the balcony. What started as a nice, thoughtful surprise birthday party and spoiling Belle all day, it descended into a pure sham, set up to appease that beardy bastard. Don't anybody try and tell me he is a boyfriend of Lola when he is on the opposite side of the bed with two young chicks between him and Lola and she turns her back and is not even interested to join in his little game. For those with recordings, just play back and listen to the way he speaks to Lola  - all very business like and organised. All very well stage managed from start to finish over the last two days and I'm saddened that it had to be Anna that was the meat in the sandwich. I thought she had more class than that. Even Polya steered clear of the after midnight events; she had better places to go. 

Nah, I'm afraid the two barca apartments have plunged to a new low and everyone here who remembers Nora will know fine well that it would never have descended to this level had she been here.

• Upvote 2

Just now, happyman88 said:

Well Anna I'm sorry to say that all the admiration I had for you has just plummeted to zero after that sordid affair this morning at barca2, culminating on the balcony.

What do you think Anna did on the balcony ? How long did she stay in the balcony with the hairy  guy? When they left the balcony i know the guy has been to the toilets, but did Anna do the same or did she go directly to the couch ?

Just now, happyman88 said:

For those with recordings, just play back and listen to the way he speaks to Lola  - all very business like and organised. All very well stage managed from start to finish .....

Another point is the guy like to pour booze for the girls. He clinks glasses with them but he never finish his glass. He has  tried to make them Drunken be he stays sobers.

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Posted this in the wrong thread:

I don't really know what I saw last night, but there was definitely something wrong with the events of yesterday and this morning.

Personally, IN MY OPINION ONLY they were doing coke in the downstairs toilet - now I don't care about this, I have taken my fair share of drugs in the past, but to see it so blatant on RLC was a surprise. The guy was clearly the source of this.

My first opinion of the guy the other day was that he was Lola's boyfriend, then I thought he was just a friend, then I thought he was gay, now I KNOW he is definitely straight by the way he has been all over Anna in Barca 2. Who the fuck is this guy? I have my opinions on what one ugly guy is doing hanging out with 5 beauties, especially when none of them mind him seeing them naked and he is allowed to move from girl to girl, touching and caressing as he pleases, but I will just say that clearly the relationship between them is not natural.

But what am I going to do about it? And what about you guys? Does what you saw last night put you off RLC? I cancelled my sub when Irma left, and now I'm just waiting for the paid period to elapse. I was going to resubscribe because of Anna and Belle, but now I'm not so sure.

I think 99% of us can agree, last night was not fun or sexy (well maybe at some points!) instead it was creepy and weird. WTF are you doing Anna?

I was not enjoying watching what was unfolding last night which is why i went to bed instead of watching much later. I did not like how this guy was acting. If they were taking drugs then so be it but was not if he was the one influencing them to take them. It has put me off it has to be said. I really dont want to watch a repeat of that. Polya made the right move and got out of there!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

What do you think Anna did on the balcony ? How long did she stay in the balcony with the hairy  guy? When they left the balcony i know the guy has been to the toilets, but did Anna do the same or did she go directly to the couch ?

I would say they were out there for at least 15 minutes but no doubt when the recorders come on line I'm sure we'll be given the exact duration. Yes she went to the kitchen for a drink of water then went straight to the toilet from the balcony and before him. She was on the couch when he came in and with a boner and if you watched him in the loo he also gave it a good wash.

7 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Another point is the guy like to pour booze for the girls. He clinks glasses with them but he never finish his glass. He has  tried to make them Drunken be he stays sobers.

Precisely; I rest my case

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

He probably was the driver though.

Dans ce cas tu assumes le fait que tu ne bois pas car tu dois conduire. Il n’arrêtait pas de  faire semblant de boire.

Even at 7am at Barca#2 he pours whiskey to Stella and him but he fake drinking again. His glass is still on the table

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I would say they were out there for at least 15 minutes but no doubt when the recorders come on line I'm sure we'll be given the exact duration. Yes she went to the kitchen for a drink of water then went straight to the toilet from the balcony and before him. She was on the couch when he came in and with a boner and if you watched him in the loo he also gave it a good wash.

Thanks

I only saw quickly the end when he was peeing and cleaning his cock. Yes his cock was "big" so probably a boner. So no doubt something sexual occured in the balcony

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Dans ce vas tu assumes le fait que tu ne bois pas. Il n’arrêtait pas de  faire semblant de boire.

Even at 7am at Barca#2 he pours whiskey to Stella and him but he fake drinking again. His glass is still on the table

yeah you might be right. Anyway, If I never see that guy again it'll bee too soon.

and ask yourself this question - where did he go with Lola and Stella when they left Anna, Megan and Belle alone in the apartment? This was when Anna was falling asleep then suggested to Belle to give her a massage; a very nice one too but was interrupted when they came back after being away for over an hour. He also came in with another bottle of booze and that was at about 03.15 I think