Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Phones kill the mood in barce 2

and Rebecca is looking sexy as fuck

Lola seems almost more clued to her phone than Ilona ever was. Only puts it down when she realises somebody has fun without her, and then jumps in to ruin it, then back to her phone.

Social media is ruining the girls of today.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

And here we go again..speculations, speculations, speculations and other utter nonsense.

Kris66 i know many speculate on here but try and credit people with a bit of intelligence. I doubt there isnt any member here still sucking on their mums titties. I am basing what i type from my observation and not by some knee jerk emotional response. I have watched the whole three days and observed everything. Now answer this kriss66 if you went to a party saw a girl you liked and she was with other girls would you spend half the time with your hand up the skirts of all the girls or will to concentrate on that one girl. I dont think you even watch the show so keep your opinions to your speculation bs to yourself

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fanrlc said:

belle est remonter dans sa chambre  tout les soir elle prend un cachet  des somnifère ?

All the girls seems to have all sorts of pills in their drawers. She's had enough and claims the bed. Betting Anna and beardo wakes her later in the night.