Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
Just now, Benfold said:

Speak for yourself mate, you might be painting your walls but I have to wear sandals for the whole weekend whilst I put my entire sock collection through the laundry. 

hahahahaha LMAO ben:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Wow guys, I just woke up from a crazy dream! In my dream I dreamt that the girls all got super wasted and fucked each other! Rebecca went down on Megan, Belle and Lola and all the girls took turns fucking each other with a dildo!

What a crazy dream! But of course it was only a dream, because we all know that when the girls want to have a lesbian orgy RLC puts the apartments under maintenance, right???

Right???

It was a dream because in real life there's always a dirty creep ruining everything.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This brings up a very interesting point -- and it is this: These girls play to the camera; they tease; they appeal to the younger dudes (and even us old dudes); but they are not what RLC originally had in mind as a "Real Life Voyeur Cam" site. Somewhere RLC seems to have had some management changes, or at least they altered their mission statement. I think they're playing the sex card with Barce 1 & 2; with the old couples you got to like them because of their personalities or hobbies and not just because of their bodies.

Yes, the girls are real, but they are show girls, not the neighbor couple next door.

Damn,,,where have you been Foamy,,I thought we lost you after what happened at Barcelona#2,,,,your heart made it out fine:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

It was a dream because in real life there's always a dirty creep ruining everything.

I feel you eric, and I don't like the guy either, but I'm not going to let him spoil the memories of Rebecca, Bella and Megan. Besides, Lola did a perfectly good job spoiling that herself!

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

well it's saturday 11 am i'm off to the pub for my daily beer intake

catch you guys later

Take care Buddy,,,please be safe and don't drink and drive,,,and most importantly don't take any drinks from any hairy ape guys.,,,you might wake up in a dark alley with your pants down by your ankles.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Aww Belle is sleeping so cute like a baby,,every time I look at her sleeping next to Anna,,,she looks like she's Anna's daughter spending the night in Mommy's bed.:heart:

Mikey, is this something we need to talk about? :biggrin:

• Upvote 1