Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Adele is going out, I hope she has a good time. I just don't understand how 2 amazing looking young women can sit on the couch or lay in bed when they could be going out tonight . I hope they get dressed and go have some fun. 1010 your right she does look good. Then again I guess after Adele leaves they could just run around naked as usual, I won't complain.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Adele is going out, I hope she has a good time. I just don't understand how 2 amazing looking young women can sit on the couch or lay in bed when they could be going out tonight . I hope they get dressed and go have some fun. 1010 your right she does look good. Then again I guess after Adele leaves they could just run around naked as usual, I won't complain.

I was waiting on Adele to come downstairs. Stepped away so guess I missed her. angry-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif

YEAH SHE HAS BEEN IN MOURNING FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS,,,ANYBODY KNOWS WHEN THE FUNERAL IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN?,

I WILL LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME OUT TO SEND MY CONDOLENCES OUT TO THE "MAC" FAMILY,,,I'M PRETTY SURE IN ABOUT SIX MONTHS THOUGH THEY WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MUCH THINNER,LIGHTER AND MORE POWERFUL "MAC". :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :nana:

ilona boyfriend mac died  thats why she cant go out shes gonna have a naked funeral for him. :yes: :yes:

I'd just like to know which one you paid that virus to kill poor Mister Laptop. Come on now confess. We know that Mister Laptop was on a number of hit list and there may have been a bounty on him also. So I'm thinking someone her did the deed. Well??waiting.gif

Did you forget about that little trip to Barcelona that I was gonna take,and how I was gonna sneak into the apartment and take all the cellphones,Tablets and Mr.laptop,and throw all of them over the balcony,and then go down stairs and put a sledgehammer to it?

Well when I got there I decided you what,,,I want to see and record her reaction to her laptop dying,,,so I decided to put a time delayed virus on her laptop,that would enable me to get back to the States and record her reaction to her Boyfriend dying on here.

Give me a minute and I will show you what I recorded,the minute of death,,keep looking at the picture section you will see it in a minute lmao!!

I'd just like to know which one you paid that virus to kill poor Mister Laptop. Come on now confess. We know that Mister Laptop was on a number of hit list and there may have been a bounty on him also. So I'm thinking someone her did the deed. Well??waiting.gif

Did you forget about that little trip to Barcelona that I was gonna take,and how I was gonna sneak into the apartment and take all the cellphones,Tablets and Mr.laptop,and throw all of them over the balcony,and then go down stairs and put a sledgehammer to it?

Well when I got there I decided you what,,,I want to see and record her reaction to her laptop dying,,,so I decided to put a time delayed virus on her laptop,that would enable me to get back to the States and record her reaction to her Boyfriend dying on here.

Give me a minute and I will show you what I recorded,the minute of death,,keep looking at the picture section you will see it in a minute lmao!!

man b4 u do that euromik69 r u going to copy their files and post them all over the internet ? or keep them for your self lol

I was laughing so hard my eyes were watering and I couldn't even make make a comment until now,,,,,you guys are welcome,,,I accept Mastercards/Visas/Money Orders/American Express/FoodStamps/Paypal/Bitcoin/SquareCash...and whatever ya'll got hiding in your couches and underneath the Mattresses :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha: